Reviews for A Kiss Is Just A Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Hey there! I hope you update this story cause I really enjoy it!
dfakdf chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Definitely one of the best M rated Ryosaku stories out there. :D I'm looking forward to more!
LollipopLawliet chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Awwwwwwhhhhh! This chapter is another of my faves because it's such a breath of fresh air! :D Ryoma and Sakuno were both so relaxed and they were so light-hearted and it showed just how well they know each other! :3 This chapter definitely showed a different side of their relationship, not the lust driven side, but the "you will always make my heart swell because you'll always be my best friend" side. That made me smile. :)
LollipopLawliet chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
OMG ATOBE xD This chapter was cute again but in a completely different way! I could feel the love between Ryoma and Sakuno, the everlasting bond that they share, and their lifelong commitment and endearment for each other. Thank you for this extremely long but heart-warming one-shot! :)
LollipopLawliet chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Aww this was so incredibly adorable! :3 RyoSaku overload of cuteness! This is one of my favourite chapters because they are both so young and innocent! Love eeeeet too! You, my dear are phenomenal! :)
LollipopLawliet chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This chapter thoughhhhhh! First of all- Fuji and Ryoma arguing after what just happened? Classic. Loved the whole "testosterone driven males" description. Secondly, aahhhhhhhhh! I have to scream at how incredibly sexy this chapter is! How do you write so vividly well? Ryoma and Sakuno in this chapter honestly made me blush. :3
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You're an amazing writer! So descriptive and your writing flows so well! Love how you write RyoSaku! :)
LollipopLawliet chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
One of the best RyoSaku lemons I have ever read. :)
Le Neko-neko chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Every bit that is in this story always made me giggle. The fact that it's fluffy and sexy at the same time, add in the not-really-but-maybe out of characterizations of Sakuno and Ryoma are one of the reasons why I'm starting to adore this fic :3 Hell, I'm already hooked :)
ILoveSxS chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Sakuno your becoming really pervy lol!
JC-zala chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Enter Fuji-senpai! Perfect timing! I do like his timing and his comebacks at Echizen.

An and Tomoko have their own assets and brand of beauty. Sakuno is beautiful herself and demure. She's the perfect fit for Ryoma. And I like how possessive and aggressive Ryoma is around her. That was so steamy for me.

Great job with this. Keep it up!
JC-zala chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Well, that was certainly refreshing. It's good to have a break from the whole sensual kisses and stuff. Laughing, enjoying, having a good time-signs of showing that you are comfortable with each other. I like that there's no awkwardness.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
This was mind-blowing in a good way! You went hardcore. You definitely know what you're writing. The scenes were played well until the end. You've managed to put in the thoughts and emotions, and blended them together with the actions and situation. From the bath to the bed, everything was spectacular.

They've very much in love with each other. You made it clear through what you wrote it.

I love it!
JC-zala chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
That was pretty cute! Behind the knee kiss is something not common. I don't usually read about this. The way this chapter was presented was totally adorable.
JC-zala chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I believe you've got Atobe's flashy character right. Even though he acts all high and mighty, and incredibly proud, I still love Atobe for who he is. He does everything with such style, but he's one good guy. I'm amused with the conversation between Ryoma and Atobe. You can see that Ryoma is protective of his girl, and Atobe really knows how to push his buttons.

Ryoma definitely has outdone himself. Quite the romantic one, isn't he? Of course, his cocky side still shows, especially when he decided to show off his his drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend to everyone in the party. He complimented her in such an amazing way. It was breathtaking.