Reviews for Catch Me I'm Dreaming
Amazing girl 55 chapter 4 . 10/29
This idea is so cool! I've never thought of Gohan being an actual crimefighting and looking for bad guys to beat up, but that is way better than him showing up to a crime whenever Videl does. It also takes a lot of suspicion off of himself, which is even better. I just wish that this was longer, because I really like your writing and I'm pretty sure this is discontinued now.
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
J'aime.
Hipstergecko chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Quite an interesting story you got here. :)

I didn't think a story about a dream could grow to be more than just a flight of fancy from Videl. I LIKES IT.
unk chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Good so far. Would appreciate a update.
RapingBagels chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Keep going on this story you've only put in filler chapters if you keep it going then this could turn out to be a great story
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Videl and Gohan are a little too OOC . videl is completely oblivious when it comes to feelings other than anger so she couldn't have known if erasa liked gohan , and gohan should have showed at least a little restraint when he said that " it must be cool being the daughter of the world champ"
SourPatchA27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hey, your writings are SUPER AWESOME! I love all of your Videl x Gohan especially, but what happened with Puppy Love:Mend? It's soooo good! I really really hope you continue that story.
JRecon chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Good story so far really enjoying it nice work.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awesome story, you should update, I read all 4 chapters I just accidentally am posting on chptr 1 and am to lazy to change it
ambai chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
actualiza lo antes posible , si ? beso
zfj chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Nice, keep up the good work!
shugokage chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Interesting story good luck!
Laly Pink chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
WoW , esta genial , me dejaste con mucha intriga , espero veas este mensaje y continĂșes con el fic , besos desde argentina buenos aires
Thrasher chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I wonder if Gohan is going to go to the beach with them or not. Some secrets could be revealed if he does.
Gohan123 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I laughed when Mr. Satan was scrambling to not reveal anything about the Glowing fighters at the Cell games.