Reviews for Catch Me I'm Dreaming
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 6/9
J'aime.
Hipstergecko chapter 4 . 1/26
Quite an interesting story you got here. :)

I didn't think a story about a dream could grow to be more than just a flight of fancy from Videl. I LIKES IT.
unk chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Good so far. Would appreciate a update.
RapingBagels chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Keep going on this story you've only put in filler chapters if you keep it going then this could turn out to be a great story
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Videl and Gohan are a little too OOC . videl is completely oblivious when it comes to feelings other than anger so she couldn't have known if erasa liked gohan , and gohan should have showed at least a little restraint when he said that " it must be cool being the daughter of the world champ"
SourPatchA27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hey, your writings are SUPER AWESOME! I love all of your Videl x Gohan especially, but what happened with Puppy Love:Mend? It's soooo good! I really really hope you continue that story.
JRecon chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Good story so far really enjoying it nice work.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awesome story, you should update, I read all 4 chapters I just accidentally am posting on chptr 1 and am to lazy to change it
ambai chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
actualiza lo antes posible , si ? beso
zfj chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Nice, keep up the good work!
shugokage chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Interesting story good luck!
Laly Pink chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
WoW , esta genial , me dejaste con mucha intriga , espero veas este mensaje y continĂșes con el fic , besos desde argentina buenos aires
Thrasher chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I wonder if Gohan is going to go to the beach with them or not. Some secrets could be revealed if he does.
Gohan123 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I laughed when Mr. Satan was scrambling to not reveal anything about the Glowing fighters at the Cell games.
DBZcrew chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I really liked this chapter. I wonder what Gohan will do when he is "caught" by Videl as the Gold fighter.