Reviews for And Then He Was Gone
CoverGirl7210 chapter 3 . 4/3
Please continue! I've been searching for a Hogarth kidnapped fiction for awhile now, please update and finish your story ASAP! :)
Smiley101 chapter 3 . 2/5
Why, why did you have to abandon this?
Gracie Ghost chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Please continue this story!
Batmansson98 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
All I can say so far is wow. Really good. Really good. Great style of writing and you haven't made it scruffy with putting POV. The story is fantastic and realistic. But why is the giant still in his barn as he was in Iceland at the movie end?
Apart from this minor issue it is great! :) really fresh and interesting to read!
Tarienlover chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Oh this is so heart wrenching! Please continue!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
F**k you, Kent...
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Oh Hogarth :( And THIS IS AFTER THE MOVIE?! Who knew? All I was was Giant in Barn and I thought we were in the middle of the movie x3
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Why didn't you scream Hogarth? :o
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Oh man Last night I just watched the film again it's one of my favorites growing up, though as a little girl at the time of it releasing it did unnerve me certain things now I just love catching it every time I see it on.
I love your take on it, to tell the truth I always thought Kent was insane, even as a little kid I thought he had what at the time I think I would have said "Hots of the mom" and almost had a fanfiction going in my head as a kid where he did something to the mom to get back at the the junk yard guy, the robot and especially Hogarth.
Don't worry your not the only one who swore Kent was insane and would go off his rocker loose all and any marbles of sanity he had left. I'm right with you there.
I just hope you continue I really want to read what happens next, can't wait, it's too good (especially since the sad truth is abduction stories sit close to home as an old church buddy of my folks dropped her kids off at school in Cali and was later abducted by a maniac and killed.)
From what I know on the case, her life in captivity was torture, as he was a maniac drawn to her. But reasons for bringing this up was the idea that your story deals with this kinda thing realistically, I mean I was giving you props for doing it farely well in a real scenario of the sort this is sorta how it goes. And I have to say your doing a great job at portraying this sorta thing while keeping it to realistic settings, way to go :) ;)
The only thing I'd like to see, is the Iron Giant having some more part then just sleeping. I mean I remember his furry when the Doe was killed, like maybe some flashback for him or when he thought Hogarth was killed, it would be really awesome to here his take on the morning.
I can't wait to here what happens to Hogarth in captivity, I'm anticipating the next chapter and frankly can't wait.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Sincerely,
Bre
monkeyshift GEAR chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This such a good story please continue I cant wait to read more. Thank you for writing it!
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Please update, this is very interesting.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
please write the next chapter soon i also hate kent mansley he was one sick dude anyway i love the iron giant its one of my favorite movies becuase Giant is awsome like that and i hope you make the Giant rescue Hogarth and end up killing mansley off in some horrible gruesome fashion. that is all thank you :)
Vodki chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I am hooked, I don't think it's ooc at all, I can Imagine this happening, more please!
Ellie Clemons chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is really good! Keep it up! I wonder what kind of torture kent is going to use on hogarth.. poor guy :( It's funny because i literally JUST watched this on tv with my sister and we were reminiscing on when we were younger and watched this movie ALL THE TIME.. Now she's going to college. So much has changed since then! Anyways i like to know that the movie still lives on through these fanfics :) I love this one so keep it up!
ShoesSOS13 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Ah stupid Kent! I feel pretty bad for Hogarth's mom! It was a great chapter by the way.