Reviews for The Destroyer of Neverland
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Awe!
Jess-love95 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This story was wonderful, there was smutty sex, deep feelings like love, hate, frienship, it was sometimes sad, I'm still sad that Nico is all alone in the gloomy underworld... I'm glad Clymène is still there, I like her D
Jess-love95 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I understand better why Silena, Charles and Bianca are alive x) It's great for Percy. I'm still sad for Nico... I don't like when his feelings are one-sided . And the moment with Jason and Reyna is both sweet and sad (not sad like crying but desesperate...)
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Wow, the begining seems a bit... dark? I mean "the last Romans" and Nico trying to get to Percy ignoring that said boy/man is in a D/s Relationship with Ethan... And isn't Bianca supposed to be dead ?
LumenDeMorte chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Awesome although a 3some between Nico Percy and Ethan
PowerpuffQueer chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wat book did Iapetus getting blasted with the Lethe happen in cuze i totally dont remember that
Themidnightvampress chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Wow..I really liked the story. It was awesome!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
That was different! good kind of different :)
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
The loners part made the vibe so sorrowful.. T_T
But, oh my.. Nico is in love with Percy in this? How'll this end? o.o
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I love your Neverland stories. They are absoutely amazing! !
lulu422 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
SQEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL! I LOVE YOU! this was so my shniz fangirl heat attack!
starlightfall 101 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I did a backflip in that good morning, Percy part. It was awesome!
Mimi011 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Awesome!
salted-democratic-mustache chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
yayhappy ending:)
ixCheshire chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
ajsdn i feel so happy seeing the daughter of Ethan and Percy have my Japanese name *wipes tear away* and i can't believe its ending either ._. I really wanna know what's going to happen to Sakura and Balance!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »