Reviews for How Do You Feel About Dinosaurs?
Evil regals chapter 6 . 7/30
Please write more!
TheWritingFreak chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love how you write Wash and Taylor and this story is awesome!
lederra chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Liking it already and it is only the first chapter.
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
When you mentioned that this was meant to be the same storyline as 118 days and said youd planned 6 chapters, I couldnt imagine what you were planning to do with the last two and now Im really, really impressed, reading more about the poor scientist from 118 days is just hilarious and OMG, finally I get some Guz/Wash friendship after nagging people to write some for ages, fabulous :D
Its so cool how you are piecing their whole life together, after I had read this one, I read everything else youd done in this story line in the right order again, its starting to feel like a whole novel, are you planning to do more, like what happened after they first got through the portal and before Wash moves into her house?
metube chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
So sweet! I loved it when the two of them read a book and slept together on the sofa! Are you also going to write down how his 118 days were?
AjmZjm chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Loooved it!
Tom Boylan chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Love it! Update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Awesome.
metube chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
GOSH! This is romantic!
Their first kiss was in 118 day later right? I'm just thinking this is sooooooo romantic like I said before so why are they possible going to wait that long until kissing? Is it his honor-code or their busyness or someone or something who or which is veering (I'm sorry I hope you can say it like this. I never used his word before :/ not a native speaker) them apart?
Are you also going to mention reynolds, reilly, dunham, curran usw...I would just love to read what guz, taylor and wash thing of them the first time they see them. :D
Please update soon!
metube chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I loved it! Her being protected by taylor just leaves a warm fuzzy feeling :D I really start loving Guz. You write him so nice and so fitting to both taylor and wash. He starts having a real character which he hadn't on the show! I just love your story it's like a whole new terra nova world that needs to be explored.
AjmZjm chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow...awesome!
metube chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
OHhhh this was so romantic! I loved how he took cae of her split knuckles and his thoughts about them at the beginning :D Is this story going to end exactly there were "118 Days Later" started?
Savirose23 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It amaze me how you can put this all together to make it seem like a movie. Now that's good. Please continue. Maybe I'll have the guts to put my story down.
metube chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
AWWWWW! I loved the last few sentences about best friends the most! Just sooooo fluffy :D
metube chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMFG THIS IS JUST...AHH I DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT WORD! I feel like I'm repeating myself after every chapter of your storys but they are just perfect, wonderful, awesome, amazing, lovely, thrilling, stunning, gorgeous, fantastic, magnificent, incredible, terrific, outstanding, brilliant, fabulous, legen...wait for...DARY! You're a freaking writting genius and I'm feeling so blessed that I can read your storys! "Tell me, jbn42 - are you an angel?"