Reviews for Welcome to Olympus High
13violets chapter 14 . 4/19
please tell me that they'll be forcing nico into a dress next...
13violets chapter 11 . 4/19
nooo! i was really starting to ship leo and rachel.
13violets chapter 5 . 4/19
ballet is actually more exhausting and intense than american football. great story though!
Wolf154657 chapter 26 . 4/18
WTF is with the Di Angelo family and football
TheExiled1809 chapter 26 . 4/9
How did Percy and Nico have their children because this is a mortal au right? Did they adopt or something
Jayelyyn chapter 3 . 3/30
Wow. Now I'm extremely curious about this trial thing...I hope it comes up again soon :D
...this is an amazing story. Like...wow. Good. Great. Brilliant. Wonderful. One piece of advice? Commas go on the other side of the quotation marks for dialogue. I don't know if we're just from different places or something...oh, well. Anyway, I LOVE the plot! It continues to thicken!
While certainly amusing, I do have to admit that the sheer amount of characters introduced within just the first chapter overwhelmed me a bit...especially as I haven't been active in the fandom for a bit. I do wonder how Percy's going to join cheerleading though XD
yAews chapter 13 . 1/10
SO!CUTE!(0)!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
There are many high school stories out there and I hope that this isn't like most of them. It's nice when authors get creative and original and it makes their story even better since you can't find over a hundred copies of the same thing. But yours kinda seems different. You're doing great so far. All I would suggest is you try to somehow tell us before you change point of views. Maybe like an * or something so that we can follow the story better.
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Percy's kids call him mom? What the fuck...Percy can be dad and Nico papa, father, daddy...no need for "mom"
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
None of the actual characters are gay except Nico
Thedemigodwitchofella chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You are my favorite fanfic writer ever! I love what you do keep doing it I wish I was half the writer you are!
Jezzica Smith chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Ok... I would TOTALLY watch this twilight adaptation! Wish they would do that...
SukoreanWarlord chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Awesome!
Herondale18 chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Awwww! I love Leo and Percy!
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »