Reviews for Welcome to Olympus High
GuardianOfTheBerriesx27 chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
oh my! that was the BEST and CUTEST and MEMORABLE ending EVERR! THHAAANNKK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
What happens to Rachel?
tori chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
I can't login for some reason anyway I love this story I'm sad that its over its like a piece of me is gone its one of the best fanfiction stories I've read you are a great writer I just wanted to say that okay bye D
Herondale18 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
AMAZING
nobaru rei chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Noooo it's over :(( it took a while to read this chapter because I couldn't get the email but I have been with this story for a while...it breaks my heart that it's over *cry*
deadlycute17 chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
kyaaa! I love it! i wish there was more interaction between Poseidon and Percy but... i still love it! looking forward to your next stories! :))
Jess-love95 chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I'm so happy to read how this story finish yet so sad it's the last chapter . I really enjoyed reading this story, very funny, light but still with emotions, and with adorable and drop dead sexy characters !
The end was very well found, I love it, we found out what happened with Percy and Nico (prom queen, yeah !) while seeing Donny (so shy, he is adorable !) and Bia etc... And how they all live in the future D
Sooo, I'm off reading the sequel with Sander and Donny !
My Point Of View chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
*Fangirl screams!* That ending was da boom!
Man, I don't think you could've ended it better!
Please keep up your AMAZING WRITING!

ᏝᎧVᏋ, My Point of View!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
oh my god that ending "Welcome to Olympus High" it just brought tears to my eyes. :')
this was my favorite story and you just wrote it so beautifully and its just so great and, and- and i cant even form words at how much i loved this. 3

and that lil teaser! now i cant wait for this story! but your right cause i know i would also love updates from your other stories but until then i will continue to check your profile for any means of "movement" i guess you can say.

great job and love your stories and you! -
gypsyprincess94 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
LOVE
TheBookMouse chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for the update! It was awesome! (See? I reviewed this time ;) )
CosmicKate chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Aaahhhhh! The ending was so perfect and it was just sssssoooooo good! I have no words to describe the adorableness even with my huge vocab of made up of words that end in -ness! This story has to be one of my favorites, besides chasing fireflies if course, and I'm ooberly excited for shot and the AU! Keep being the awesomesauce you are!
-Kate
xoxodenisee chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Loved it
Aira Silver chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
I really loved this story. It was really great. Also I love how everyone seemed to end back at the high school. I love to read the sequel.
Alyssa Beca chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
Your new high school AU story sounds really interesting and I hope it's as good as all your other storys. I just absolutely love nicery storys with Nico as a dominant, not many enjoy that but, to me your like a super star and when you update or make a new story I get REALLY excited.
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »