Reviews for Welcome to Olympus High
kiriequinn chapter 26 . 9/1/2017
SCREAMING SCREAMING SCREAMING SCREAMING
NightlyCreatures chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I relate so hard to Percy in this fanfic cause I literally met my crush the first day of school and I really like him. Pretty sure he like me, at least that's what our mutual friend says, and neither of us has the nerve to make the first move.
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 26 . 6/26/2017
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS JUST SO SWEET! The part 20 years later, gods that was just amazing. I'm just so happy right now I'm crying from pure joy! It's really sad when one of your favorite fanfics come to an end. Especially when that end is REALLY happy. I had so much fun reading this. :3
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 25 . 6/26/2017
Awwww I'm so happy for Silena! Prom was amazing and so sweet. :) Aaaaaaand one more chapter to go. Like, seriously, you are a GODDESS when it comes to writing.
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
They're in California? Gods, I need to look for them right now lol
Oh, so Percy's going to run for prom queen? This is going to get interesting ;)
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
"I think I've never been that happy before!" OH MY GOSH I AM JUST SQUEALING RIGHT NOW! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I could just DIE from pure happiness right now! And now they're going together to the winter ball! Too bad Percy's not a cheerleader anymore though. :(
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
Sassy cheerleader indeed :) I kinda feel bad for Luke, though, and idk why.
I wanna throttle Drew. So. Freakin'. Bad. I mean, when she was like "I'm your best friend! And Luke's your boyfriend" I just started crying SO loudly and then my family was just starring at me. I just continued crying and then screamed "I HATE DREW! IT'S SO SAD POOR PERCY HE FORGOT ABOUT NICO NO NO NO NO NO SOOOOOO SAD!" and then after that a LOT more crying. :(
Great job! Love this fanfic soooo much
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
Great job. You got my crying SO FREAKIN HARD! When Percy pushed Leo to the side and took the impact, I was just screaming "No, no, no, no, no, no, Percy WHY?! Darn it, you lovable idiot!" and then I started to cry. When Nico was like "I'd do anything, Percy, please...wake up." I was hysterically crying and my face was drenched in tears. And then I banged my head on the table. That did not help. :P And then Percy FORGOT ABOUT NICO, holy sh*t you might as well kill me. Everything about this was just SO EMOTIONAL.
Ljk Rad chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
Cool. Good work.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/15/2017
Aww that was a great story Intresting twist with Percy as the outsider.
Adriene SC chapter 26 . 2/10/2017
Love it love it love
Omg. I love your fics so so much!
And your writing!
Oh I love the Luke/Tavi pair was so so so sweet and cute! Man I loved this so so much!
Percy was such a sweetie in this fic. I love how you wrote him in the fic. And Nico my my I'm so incredibly happy right now.
But it was too short and a little but rushed in some parts. Maybe you didn't have much time but really it could be even better having more chapters.
Specially about their kids and the Thanatos/Triton pair and more Poseidon and Percy bonding. And in general.
So please think about this.
Oh and I don't really like the trio between Frank/Hazel/Leo. It doesn't feel right to me. I just love Frank/Leo pair. Just those too are perfect! Hazel emm...just no

But yeah.
Love to your fic and to you!
A big hug
And may the pizza be with you xD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2017
I likey
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 26 . 1/10/2017
Ugh... why do I let you do this to me?! There I was, a year ago, searching for a good story, when BAM! this hit me out of the blue. I read it, probably in a matter of two or three days, and I was so depressappointed that it ended. Fast forward to now, when i finish this, once again, in two or three days, and I'm still depressappointed that it's over. You're an amazing writer, but my one wish is that you could write a story or a series that just never ended. That way I wouldn't have to deal with the feels when I finished it... You're amazing, I'm just super tired since it's 12:13 in the morning. Keep up the good work! Expect a pm from me maybe some time next month or so for a request!
Nicercylover143 chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
Love Takara
TheFiction101 chapter 14 . 1/1/2017
Ohh he can handle a sword alright
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »