Reviews for Final Moments
mouse123 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Write more please. Also Tahliyah doesn't seem as weak as she said she was in chapter one. But write more because it's truly good and I want to know whats going to happen with Felix and Tahliyah also I'm really bored because I have no good book to read and the libary has something happening to it and I have no money for books. Thats kind of why I came on Fanfiction so you can read stories for free and yours was the best ever!
mouse123 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Please wright another chapter soon that was one of the best stories i have ever read in my life. You are one of the best wrighters ever. Wright more soon oh pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
Ruetheday chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
GO LAVINIA! "RU-UDE!" Tell it how it is babe! Tahliyah isn't so weak and poor like she described herself in the first chapter is she? ;) Nice writing as usual! Update soon?
Ruetheday chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Aw:( Poor Tahilya! Hope I spelt that right... I kinda like Lavinia somehow...? Lol great chapter and writing! I really do feel bad for Tahilya though and Felix is my least favorite of the three! DIE FELIX!:D
Ruetheday chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Forgotten District, eh? I like that! "Hyper excuse for an escort..." I laughed at that!:) Your description is very well done, though there are some technical errors like capitalization, but that's fine! I wonder how Tahiliyah will do!
ILikePie99 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
It's good you should continue