Reviews for Adoration
Ai Chiyo chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
But I think if it were short it'd loose it's charm besides I adore long stories! I find them to be much more captivating then the shorter ones though the shorter they are the more left unsaid. I guess I like to know rather than guess huh? Well this one is quite amazing as well. I just realized you'll probably look at your email account tomorrow or today...anyway...and be all like what the fuck...? Ah I am dedicated when I find an amazing writer.
Deivid chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
so sweet! yet so hot! wonder how you do that. but it was almost like i could seriously feel everything, the love-i dont really know how to explain it, whether its because you seriously love those two or something but everything was so damn real, so damn emotion-filled. this was really great, youre amazing and thats that! thank you for this story and for completing it, its another wonder! x)
itanejiluver chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Aw...that was very sweet!
Pein likes Itachi? That was an interesting twist in the story, but I'm glad that in the end Kisame and Pein were able to get those two together because I do believe that was their ulterior motive even if Pein was a tidge mean about it. Anyways...good work as usual! Um, I'm not sure how successful you were at shortening the sex scene, but I'm glad that you were mildly unsuccessful :)
loverofakatsuki chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Awww that was so sweet :)

Beautifully written, you could feel the love :3
Deivid chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
the other part please! they match nicely in this story and i like it, want to see the confessions and the...Yaoi! x)
Christina chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
very nice story! I am looking forward to reading the next chapter hehe.. Hidan and Itachi make a nice couple ;-) I hope they are going to have some REAL fun :-)
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hm...I'm not sure what was up with the whole itachi and deidara thing, but it's good so far!
The United Kingdom of England chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oooooo can't wait for the second part :) it looks promising.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
More please :3
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting story and me likey ;)
Can't wait for next chappie
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Really really good :D like always xD
ViolenceInViolet chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Sounds like another amazing akatsuki story to
Me! Yay, keep it up! :3