Reviews for Have Faith in Me
IzzyBells chapter 17 . 7/7
*internally screaming* I really wanna see more about Tristan and Aderyn like really badly oh my gosh. I will be very excited for the sequel to come!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This is getting more and more interesting. Good work!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I loved what Aderlyn said to Tristan! It was quite amusing!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
It was a great story, beautifully written. I really hope you will put up the next couple of stories. *gets down on knees and begs*
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
Can not wait for the sequel with Lancelot.
hogwartswonderland chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I had a feeling the she was supposed to be the famed Lady of Shalott but I really did want to except that she was to die. Such an amazing story!
hogwartswonderland chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
THERE IS A BOOK! PLEASE TELL ME THE TITLE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! By the way, I am in love with this series. I almost thought Elaine was going to sing in place or with Vanora.
La Victime chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Oh good, I was hoping Lance would have someone! :) Are you going to write a one-shot about Tristan and Aderyn? Though I suppose an actual wedding is asking a lot of Tristan lol
brandibuckeye chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Noooooo! This can't be the end! I'm not ready to let it go! But if there is any sort of one-shot/sequel to this I want to know the second it is up because I am so in love with these characters and the way you have written them. Thank you so very much for writing something so beautiful and poetic in its own way. I don't think anything else has captivated me as much as Aderyn and Tristan have, at least not on fan fiction, that's for sure. You are a wonderful writer, so please continue doing it and I am sure that one day I will see your name (that is if I knew your first and last name, lol) on the spine of a book in Barnes and Noble! From the bottom of my heart, thank you and believe in yourself because you have made me a believer and I'm not easily persuaded. Until we meet again (feel free to keep in touch and pm me every now and then and I will try to do the same)!
CeffylGwyn chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Nawwww lovely chapter - tied everything off. Hehehe she stuck him with a needle :P LOVED it! Can't wait until your next fic! :)
Kate chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Super sad to see this come to an end. : ( But thank you all the same for the amazing ride! It was a well-written (never to be underestimated) and fun journey. I will definitely miss Aderyn (so love the name!) and this Tristan. So hard to find good Tristans these days on fanfic. Can't wait to hear/read more from you!
spider-lily08 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I think you've done wonderful with your plot. Just imagine if Tristan and Aderyn had a kid, especially a girl, it would probably be a menice to society. It would also be cute if Gawain and Tristans kids, of opposite genders of course, got together.
brandibuckeye chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Nooo, this can't be almost over! It's been a great story and I have truly enjoyed reading it! Great chapter! I thought you might kill Elaine, I knew the jist of her story but I wasn't sure if you would stick to that, a lot of authors don't. Please update again soon!
Kate chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
You mentioned me! So fun- gratzi! Yes indeed, the Lady of Shalott dies of unrequited love. Why do I love tragedies? So sad. : ( I'm interested to see more of how Lancelot reacts to Elaine loving him and dying for him. And SO glad you posted! I was forced to read a horrendously subpar Supernatural fanfic in the interim. My first one and it was atrocious. Also tragic. You know, I'm not letting myself read fun books now because I'm in graduate school and working and I just get WAY to into my books. But your stories are just as bad at keeping me from thesis research. ; ) But I so don't want this to end. : ( Thesis... Tristan... Ya, this is not a hard decision.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 10/11/2012