Reviews for Secrets
Jellico chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Wow! Now this is a fanfic I never would have through to write. Poor Audra (and Candace and Alexander), but good job depicting almost the worst a woman can suffer.
gaben chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Nicely handled. I could understand both Alexander's and Audra's despair. Alexandra's attempts at helping Audra keep her dignity under the circumstances was Knoble. Candice must be struggling now also, considering a recent similar experience you lauded to and the fact that such a man could be her father. She is quite calm considering.
gaben chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Like your style and the gritty plot. Good stuff .
13Sarah94 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I have to say I loved reading this story! :) Typical Nick reaction once he heard Audra say she thought she was pregnant.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
A very different kind of story for the site and for once Audra does not come off so lame. I really liked this
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Not surprised Victoria would demand the truth. Glad Audra had someone like Alexander by her side.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Miles was a creep and a chicken. Glad Alexander was around.
beccasued chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Good story - can't wait for more!
Dreamer1985 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
man, poor Audra, sure glad Alexander is the guy she's been courting and not another fellow.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
GGGRRR to Mr. Garret and YEAHHH for Alexander, at least he is doing what he can for Audra.
mkat chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Gret chapter! I love the way you've portrayed the relationship between Audra and her daughter. Looking foward to your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great start! Can't wait to see more!
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Just read this on TWD! Great beginning!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2012