Reviews for Apprentic James
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 7/22
Loved it ~Stasia
Littwink chapter 7 . 7/21
I wonder why Quirrellmort gave him a writ. Wouldn't it be counterproductive to not teach him, since he would know what he was/wasn't proficient in? Perhaps he thought Harry would laze about on his studies, but Hufflepuff is for the diligent and hardworking so Voldemort would have taken a major risk, even if he was only teaching DADA for a year. I could go on and on with the theory... But anyway, love the Apprentice/Hufflepuff Harry plot. Very original.
Please write his second year really enjoying
the only true hole in this plot is that hermione granger lives. Ron weasley is the one who made her cry in the bathroom. without Harry to direct him, Ron weasley never would have thought to warn her. so who forced him this time? it said dean and seamus were there but even in cannon they werent worried about anyone but themselves. Honestly i was surprised that Neville didnt go to save her. even being not confident never stopped neville from trying to do what was right. He was never lazy so he would have been the one to try. Also he knew where she was via cannon and would not have been talking to Ron about it if Harry hadnt been there. Other than that i really enjoyed this story and getting a deeper understanding into wandlore is always fun to read about.
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 1/30
That was a great story ;) I love the role of Ollivander in this !
gadzooks11 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
you should either carry this story on or make a second year book carrying on from this one
its really well written and its all plausible from the beginning to end but you just stopped when it was getting good
drakord chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
loved it hope you or someone else picks up this making a sequal
Commander Riker chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Not to be confused with ALVIN!
harryislife chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I like it, I'd love you to do a sequel.
Dragonrider98 chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I really liked this story. Kind of sad that you won't write any sequels, this could have been an amazing series.
Tenebris Domina chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Really brilliant! Any chance at all for a sequel? You know you could create an AMAZING series if you did a fic for every year.
I only have one bad thing to say about it; You've called it Apprentic James therefore the story should be about the whole apprenticeship and not just until the end of his firtst year at Hogwarts i mean that leaves what? three years left untill completion and that seems strange and as you said yourself you left tonnes of unanswered questions...

That said I loved it and I hope that there at some point might be a sequel preferably written by you :)
daisycb chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
An enjoyable story, better than the original. I really like your characterizations.
Lady Celairiel chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
The story is really good. This is indeed a piece of gem. I wish sequels for this lovely story would be written. Thank you for this wonderful read
Ardishana chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
The woman dies and Harry is just 'well too bad...what's for breakfast?'. No just...no. No reaction to a death? How emotionally stunted is this OC!Harry? He doesn't even bat an eye.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
this was rather brilliant, though it leaves me wanting to read more as harry's journey continues though out the years ...