Reviews for Apprentic James
Bmah chapter 12 . 2/9
But. But. I want more. This was amazing
Professor Lukus Kastor chapter 12 . 1/10
Wow, I rarely leave comments but this story was great. Your wand lore is amazing and the glimpse you gave us of the way Harry was taught threw lecture was well done. I like how you paced the story pretty aggressively but still fit everything in.
Qtsarahanne chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Great story thank you for writing it, although I would love more!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Awww, I knew you were going to have harry do the 'right' thing :( oh well, still an awesome story, wish you wanted to write more! :) and I'm glad draco isn't as bad anymore. Now off to your story list.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Didn't leave a reveiw for this one, and forgot to add for chapter 11: yey for Harry getting the stone, hope theirs a sequel where he uses it! Never seen that before :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
That was a kind of weird: welp, come along then. I liked it, but weird. Hope snape gets rid of the dark mark. Why wouldn't Harry have told anyone he thought the dark lord was in the school? And; Nooooooooo, last chapter next!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
Yey! Neville got a new wand, and it's a cool one.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
Alot of interesting things happening in here. Most importantly me realizing that I'm over halfway through the chapter! Never seen Harry kicked from a class for so long. Makes sense that voldy wouldn't want him to be proficient. I like snape, hope he isn't a complete git here., just mostly :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
I am glad he wasn't overwhelmed by the magic all around him. Also, I've taken a look at your other stories and see that I am going to be reading a lot of them. I might even have to branch out and read non-harry Potter stories! *gasp*
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Midnight and the Dreamer! Awesome! And holy moldy, can you get any closer to my ideal story? I adore Neville as a main character! *cough* Luna *cough*
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Too bad Harry will be forced to reveal himself soon. It'd be nice for people to respect him on his own marit. I like his wand ingredients, cant wait to see what the stone is.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Ahk, I would be greedy and want to harvest all I could :) such an interesting story, twelve chapters is not nearly enough!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
A basilisk familiar! Even better! And a neat new snake, cool. Hope you have more stories for me, I love you already.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
*rubs hands together* I'm really looking forward to this story. Wish there were more that did a lot with wand making!
suziq968 chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
This was great. I'm really enjoying your stories, at least the ones I'm familiar with. It looks like you're not writing anymore which is a shame because you're quite good.