Reviews for Apprentic James
caveydude chapter 12 . 3/17
I really enjoyed this, thank you very much!
tabala chapter 12 . 3/17
I wish this would continue into later years, because this is such a great story and I would have loved to have seen it continue. But great story very original story line.
adafrog chapter 12 . 2/1
Loved it. I'm sorry it's over.
hdres chapter 12 . 1/20
Very enjoyable story. I would have loved more but I respect your decision to stop at the end of year one.
otakumick chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
Fantastic story, while this is the end. I do hope you will eventually write sequels for further years.
LandlessLord chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
Hello,
I just read through this treasure, and, indeed I would be more than happy to read how the following years would turn ou but since you say you won't do them, I will not pester you about it.
I have to ask though did you forget the 'e' at the end of 'Apprentice' in the title on purpose ?

~~LandlessLord
ashir chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
slytherclaw7 chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Awesome story! Never read anything like this before. Love how Ollivander is a great guardian and master and how skilled Harry is.
Lord Weiss chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Loved this! It was amazing!
MarissaTodd chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
This was interesting. I think Harry would make a fine wandmaster in this universe.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Littwink chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
I wonder why Quirrellmort gave him a writ. Wouldn't it be counterproductive to not teach him, since he would know what he was/wasn't proficient in? Perhaps he thought Harry would laze about on his studies, but Hufflepuff is for the diligent and hardworking so Voldemort would have taken a major risk, even if he was only teaching DADA for a year. I could go on and on with the theory... But anyway, love the Apprentice/Hufflepuff Harry plot. Very original.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
Please write his second year really enjoying
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
the only true hole in this plot is that hermione granger lives. Ron weasley is the one who made her cry in the bathroom. without Harry to direct him, Ron weasley never would have thought to warn her. so who forced him this time? it said dean and seamus were there but even in cannon they werent worried about anyone but themselves. Honestly i was surprised that Neville didnt go to save her. even being not confident never stopped neville from trying to do what was right. He was never lazy so he would have been the one to try. Also he knew where she was via cannon and would not have been talking to Ron about it if Harry hadnt been there. Other than that i really enjoyed this story and getting a deeper understanding into wandlore is always fun to read about.
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
That was a great story ;) I love the role of Ollivander in this !