Reviews for The Sinking Feeling
Crimson Banner chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is the same for Equestrian Pranksters
Heartless demon wolf chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Mane six...Spike is not part of the Elements of Harmony. And they are naked anyway, even in the show save for when they need to wear clothes...song was pretty cool. Please make the changes that NEED to be made, can't wait for next chapter...if there is one...shit, you put so much matrial for Spilight in this story I can make about ten one-shots if I wanted to...but I'll leave that to you for I got to finish my own story first and my story is already a Spilight;P Keep this up.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Vinyl Scratch is a mare as well...female...filly...please try to get that right...also, song had me laughing my ass off...funny as fuck...keep this up. Also...about 90% of all Equetria (all ponies that is) are female...just so you know...crazy world huh?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Derpy is female...a mare...a filly...get that stright right NOW! Sorry for being so harsh but I'm VERY protive of Derpy...VERY! also...tails!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Cuteest Spilight EVER! Thnaks, Seventh...as for the song it was bad ass...go Lilo and Stich! It was odd for them to be in a human world and you mistaken Twilight for a male a few times in this chapter...but...I'll overlook it, your the best!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Very impessive song, thanks for chooosing for us:P
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
DERPY! also, pretty bad ass fight with Spike and Garble...cna't belive Spike killed another creature...damn...also, 3 please!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Hold up! What sort of action is this...way to fast paced and it did not even truly make any snese. re-edit this chapter over again, adding as much detail as possible, besides, your missing a few words when it comes to spelling and grammer...this is not a very well made chapter, Seventh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
is the ship titanic
pratherkarrvin chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
That chapter was cool and hilarious.
I can imagine Discord and Screwball's, faces when they became visible.
Dicord: They're free... Screwball: And they have the elements!
Discord & Screwball: O_O
Discord & Screwball *in unison*: AWWW Horseapp.. POW!
MadClawDragon chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Holy Crap!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Screwball huh? Had a feeling she was a villian, bad asss! Damn...poor Gilda...who will Rainbow Dash fight now? Hmm...I never liked Garble, he always got on my nerves, and they should have just killed them rather then talked about it...also the song was a bit cheezy, but it's whaever...ah...a nice Spike/Twilight friend ship, I can agree with that :) Keep this up please.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
BUCK YESSSSS! The one thing I love more then romance are bad ass enemies...and believe me, I know a thing or two about enemies. You have errors that need to be corrected in terms of spelling. If you wish I can give you ideas for this story and I really like the touch with the villians, very impressive, wonder how the fight with Spike and Twilight with go? Also, if anything change this from romance *sigh loudly in sadness* to friendship or hurt/comfort. Beleive me when I say I can help you if you need it. Been writing for seven years and have about thirteen stories on here so I know a trick or two...but your doing very, very well. Just be sure to look over your story before you post it for errors and such, on to the next one!

Just a small amount of Spilight? *puppy dog face*
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Hmmm...this felt...rushed...well made but really rushed. I liked how Spike explained his broken heart to his best frienda and lover *wink, wink* but I felt like he was saying it very fast without pause to hesiste and Twilight even though she thought of her words gave no real pause to them either. You could could give detail to who the strange creatures are (please no humans!) as wll as to what they look like. You can also give a slight detail to what the Mane six is drinking and what their and Spike's age is now...I don't think you really want a small dragon for romance now, do you? The least you could do is make him, thirteen or fourteen..maybe even fifth teen. Can't wait for the next chapteer, please think of whgat I said, I'm only trying to help.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Huh...hoping for this to be a Spilight, otherwise there would be no reasoin adding romance and these two creatures to it now would there? Please be more detailed when explaing what everyone looked and acted like. I saw no spelling or grammer errors so far and am awaiting more of this..or I can just read the next chapteer *slaps self* Hoping for more:)