Reviews for Doctor, Doctor
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/4
That was hot!11 bringing handcuffs. River's?
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
*fans self* This is surprisingly good. Most of the smut I run across is written childishly or with a lot of distracting errors. The ending was hilarious, too. I've been wondering about Doctor/Doctor fics for a while, and this was the first one I found, and I feel like my quest is over. No need to search further; this may have been slightly OOC, but that comes with the territory, so I think it was just right. Well done.
GirlOfLightning chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OHMYGOD PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
NO! *smacks your hand away from keyboard and erases 'end?'*

MORE. I DEMAND MORE. 11/10/9. NOW.

GO. *gives you golden keyboard and four pounds of chocolate*

BRING FORTH THE EPICNESS.
EvocativeDecadence chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved this! Never thought about this kind of pairing before. You wrote it well.
Ennah1887 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Did you ever do that story you hinted at the end?
The Idiot chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nnonononononononono! No end! NEEEEXT. O-O
ErinJo94 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yes! I loved this! Woohoo, go Nine! (He's my favorite Doctor lol)
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Please please write another really smutty chapter! Oh please! Just for me?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
oooh ma gaaaawd 3 3
pleeeease write that squel, it'd be crime not to use all of this lovely men together ;)
Kaoru Ichimaru chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is...too hot for words *drools on keyboard* Please, please, please write a threesome with 9/10/11! That would be a dream come true XD
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I gotta ask you to pretty please write that threesome O_O You know, the one you hinted towards at the very end xD I'm a perv - super-perv, honestly - and three Doctors, in one place, shagging. . . Nummy xD

This was absolutely fantastic, by the way! :D

K9
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy Fuck in Hell do I want that other story! ... oookaaay, maybe that was a little vulgar ... sorry. It actually only occurred to me while reading this story that I would love to read a 9/10/11 story. Mmmm .. I have GOT to find that. XD. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story.
Talented but Lazy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my god, that was hot.

I know how annoying it is to get asked to continue a story after it is completed.

But, god would I love to see a sequel to this!
(The last word kinda gives me hope, though)
S. Rune chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Am I the only one smirking at the last line?