Reviews for Reason to Hope
lionskitten chapter 1 . 7/5
Very good! Good dad. Love the consistency of the story, always good to include Haymitch!
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 1/7
BEAUTIFUL story! So real and it felt like Collins was writing all this. I can really imagine this epilogue happened for real. Peeta will never be 100% but neither will she. Their children are their catharsis and the very reason to keep on living and enjoying life. Their kids and their free lives are the antithesis to Snow's reign and those dark days.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved it keep writting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Loved it!
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved this story! I had it saved to my reading list for a while and just got around to it. It was phenomenal and I wish I read it sooner :)
Great job!

kirsten1234 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is so cute! I love it )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Keep going ;)
DivineElmo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Just awesome, I just loved how this story flows and gives us a unique look at their lives as a family. Definitely one of my favorites now. I think I really liked how you showed a little more detail of Peeta's continued struggle with the hijacking, so many writers just skim over this. Can't wait to read your other stuff!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Your are an amazing writer! You should be writing book today!:)
LiveByDaWordz chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm so glad I found this story! Loved it so much!
PPerfect chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I just stumbled upon this story. Very nice. The story flows well and you style is perfect for the content.
Salswift137 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved it! that was really great and beautiful. please write more :))
cheezebuns chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lovely story. I liked how you added something outside of their little family. In stories like this you always wonder what's going outside 12.
As for kids, they fit exactly what their personalities would be like. I liked benett for their son.
Peeta and katniss' married life together is written wonderfully. Thanks for writing this.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is so lovely and well written, and also quite realistic with the books' outline. Congratulations!