Reviews for Reason to Hope
Thestorylover chapter 1 . 2/1
When Peeta and heather fooled around in this it reminded me of Gregor and boots from another AMAZING series by Suzanne Collins called the underland chronicles
ThegirlonFIRE chapter 1 . 2/1
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I WAS TOTALLY HOOKED ON IT! The only thing that bothered me was and I know I say this all the time THEIR KIDS HAVE NAMES WHICH ARE WILLOW AND RYE! Please will someone listen to me about this! But overall I loved the story3 :)
lionskitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Very good! Good dad. Love the consistency of the story, always good to include Haymitch!
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
BEAUTIFUL story! So real and it felt like Collins was writing all this. I can really imagine this epilogue happened for real. Peeta will never be 100% but neither will she. Their children are their catharsis and the very reason to keep on living and enjoying life. Their kids and their free lives are the antithesis to Snow's reign and those dark days.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved it keep writting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Loved it!
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved this story! I had it saved to my reading list for a while and just got around to it. It was phenomenal and I wish I read it sooner :)
Great job!

poser16
kirsten1234 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is so cute! I love it )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Keep going ;)
DivineElmo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Just awesome, I just loved how this story flows and gives us a unique look at their lives as a family. Definitely one of my favorites now. I think I really liked how you showed a little more detail of Peeta's continued struggle with the hijacking, so many writers just skim over this. Can't wait to read your other stuff!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Your are an amazing writer! You should be writing book today!:)
LiveByDaWordz chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm so glad I found this story! Loved it so much!
PPerfect chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I just stumbled upon this story. Very nice. The story flows well and you style is perfect for the content.
Salswift137 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved it! that was really great and beautiful. please write more :))