Reviews for Save me the Waltz
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! :'D Oh my god! That was so great! :')
Juicyjowls chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautifully written. Their happiness was so palpable

I love that Elizabeth Browning poem too. So M/M.
amish1503 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love this story, I swear I read it once a week at least! From the Browning at the top (which I've always wanted at my wedding!) to the very attractive slight arrogance of Matthew when he tells Mary they'll have no problem being lovers! Love it all :) x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved this story. It made me smile. It was beautifully written.
Crumby chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Marvelous read! I really liked it. Thank you for sharing. :)
JLJMc chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It's beautiful, it really is. Speaks so truly to those before-wedding fears. :) Just celebrated 7 years with my husband. Thanks for the flashback. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved everything about this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It was very sweet!
Willa Dedalus chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh Mary, terrified enough to confess her worst fear is fighting w/ and hurting Matthew. Such a good man "I'm strong" yes indeed dear boy and a bit of a cheeky show off too! Such fun mixed w\ playfully tense dialog thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was a very touching, very philanthropic read. Amazingly well done...

Hoping to find more of your exquisit pencilwork here - maybe even soon...?

Keep on writing, please...!
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was lovely and intimate and so very much them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Goodness gracious me! How wonderfull ... :'-)
EOlivet chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
There's an ethereal quality to this fic. :) I adore the references - the idea that Mary could be getting married in April, the flowers in the hall, the dance. :D M/M's pre-dance banter is lovely and so very *them* and I loved the method in which you had Mary indirectly express her doubts. :) So very Mary! :D This fic's flow and rhythm practically read like a dance itself, and so I thank you for leading my emotions around the room in such a gentle and elegant manner. Keep writing! :)
patsan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012