Reviews for Trust
Kasu chapter 10 . 2/21
You know, I like the story. I would never see Toothless as a god for myself, but enjoy the premise anyway. Though your words can be something to read around, like down for done, a hug instead of huge, gaze in place of gauze, apologies as opposed to the verb apologize, etc. I would say you should read the story again, to correct them, but the "worrier's tournament" was hilarious in that context, so I don't even mind that much anymore. Nice story!
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Ch 11

I only seen soul mates to the end . The ever caring Toothless is the God of mischief Loki which turned him literary into Toothless the ever caring and to sacrifice everything for his half .

Now he offers his Asgardian Knolige in the library.
He could offer everything. Any gift to his friend.

I wonder which place Hiccup will choose.

What might be the parting gifts.

AAnyway if that is your end so be it .
irene chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
i love your story
it is realy great
would like to now what comes next
love the conection between loki and hiccup :D
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Hey, in this chapter, you have a repeating paragraph! I thought you might want to know! :)
Love the story!
Claw chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
A god loyal to the end to a 'mere mortal'... This, could get very interesting. And why do I have the curious feeling that the Berkians aren't going to take this well? The-God-turned-dragon-turned-God might be hard to explain.
Animanga-smile14 chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Hello! Is this a list of stories that you will be putting out soon? I like a lot of the ideas and concepts and I can't wait to read them all. Please tell me!
incarnate of evil chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Shouldn't this be on your profile rather than on one of the story chapters? I like this story so far and am curious as to what direction you will take this. Glad they are going back, I want to see more dragon Loki! Will they keep his true identity secret or will they share it with anyone? Hope to see an update for this soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Wow you do have a lot of stories and i can almost fare tee that you won't finish all of them. I was struggling with three, and you struggled with just this one. Now I'm saying this on behalf of myself and I'm not sure if this is the same opinion as the other readers but, I only want to read this story. There aren't many thor/httyd fanfics out there and this one was actually quite good. Now I saw that this story wasn't on the list so I'm quite diassapointed with your decision to ditch this story.
Oh btw if your going back to school and you're planning on, what?, ten or so stories, (italics) you are gonna have a bad time! Belive me I'm going into my first year of GCSEs and I know it will be difficult for me to carry on one story let alone the three I'm planning to write!

But you know that's me not you.
tannerleah97 chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
In mistake chapter six can you have more with him finshing the turture tim? Please?!:)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Cool! Can't wait for some of them :D. Are you going to continue this story too though? I love it so I hope so!
GadgetCid chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Awwwww
GadgetCid chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
But Berk NEEDS Hiccup.
GadgetCid chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
XD
GadgetCid chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Man, what's he gonna tell the rest of Berk?
GadgetCid chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
And...truth.

Shouldn't Hiccup be freaking out MORE that the Gods are worried about HIM?