Reviews for Gardenia
AznRinny chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Hi thur Yi! ;D I noticed that this story had been updated when I finished typing my story! :D Oh gawshhh, Rinny misses Yi already xP

You know, as sadist as I am, I hate tragedies! But for some reason, I love tragedies when you write them Yi!

Actually. I like any story that you write xD They are awesome ;3 I don't really have an author that I adore every story this write, except for you! ;D Yes, I am very addicted to your writing skills ;3

Korean/한글 ftw!

Oh! I think I left this out for chapter one because I got kicked off the computer, but I loved the "STD" (Save the Day) thing you said before the story! You made me laugh before the story even started!

You should have seen it! I was like, "OMG! STD! HAHA THAT'S AMAZING!" and then my mom was like, "WHAT SO AMAZING BOUT STD?" Oops... xP

Awwww D: The last lines really got me. "Wandu Wandu Wandu... If we had a little more time, I would have told you that I love you."

Now I looked like as if I was watching a Korean Drama with a tragic ending. Crying like a weirdo in front of a computer screen xD BUT I LOVED IT.

This is actually the first story I loved about a vampire too! A lot of the ones I have read were really cliche and had that twilight vibe in it :/ But I really enjoyed this two-shot! It was grrrrr-eat!

Have you ever watched Vampire Prosecutor? XD

Getting carried away with them dramas again xD

Oooooh! I can't wait until you update your other stories! Especially the one with SeeU! XD So totally addicted. Oh, and we can never forget about Luka&Len! I am so pumped and excited to see what is going to happen next in those stories!

I try to avoid predicting. I'm always wrong xD BUT I LOVE STORIES THAT DO THAT.

So I shall be waiting for you Mr next updates Yi! Until then! ;D

안녕 이따보장 (:
bluefang62 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
NOOOO! POIYO DONT DIE!...such a sad ending...i can't stop crying now T-T
Ten-Faced chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I so did!

And KaiMiku!

Alright, ignore the fangirling Childish, who SOMEHOW MANAGES TO IGNORE THE SAD ENDING!

It was beautiful. And well-written. And... you know what? I can't describe it. My vocabulary doesn't quite have the right words for it.

I can, however, tell you that I'm adding this story to my community. Fantastic job.

Ten-Faced
AznRinny chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMG! 주린이 왔당!
헐... ㅠㅠ 수민이 보고싶당 ㅜㅜ Even though we talked not too long ago xD Nonetheless, I misses you Yi! XP
My reviews have been starting out like that lately. Oh well xD
Wait a minute... why did I get so excited that I started the review out with"OMG" again? LOL...
Oh YEAH. That is by favorite UTAU shipping! XD
I like this story already.
When I read the part in your intro about the 한글I was like "BRING IT ON!" I had fun reading that xP Its even funnier because I had my own voices for them too while I was reading them outloud xD
My cousin came in and was like, "너 미쳤어..."
HAH. I like making my own voiced for dialogues of stories :3
Ooooh Tei! XD
I love this story! So irresistable! XD
완전 신난당 ㅋㅋㅋ
Oh my gawsh. I have so much to type for you, but my mom and dad wants to watch that drama, Tree with Deep Roots xD Its actually not that bad! XD
I'll talk to you soon Yi! ;D
안뇽! ㅋㅋㅋ
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
XDDD Loved it!

And now it's my turn to review your stories. You do not disappoint. They're so cute! And for a second I thought Wandu's sister was SeeU... XP

Tei is awesome!

That is all.

Ten-Faced
solitaryloner chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So I don't really know who the UTAUs are, since I focus mainly on the Vocaloids. So I went and searched them up. Matsu is pretty good looking. He sorta reminds me of Kaito...

Rather interesting story so far. I love it. It has no grammar mistakes or any, not that I noticed, which is really good. It's very hard to find fics with good grammar and spelling on this site.

So far, the story seems to be rather...mm, predictable. But I'm hoping that the next chapter will turn around and there will be a plot twist somewhere. I'm wondering whether Matsu was go for the festival that Tei was talking about?

Did I ever mention that I adore Tei's genderbend, Teiru Sukone? He is awesome. Anyway, I like Wanda too...she seems so kind and innocent. The characters are believeable, despite being in the supernatural genre, so this is really a very good job.

I look forward to the next part! Do update soon. And did I ever mention that you can submit multiple entries? I hope you do. So far, from what I see, you're a good writer.

-solitaryloner