Reviews for Postcard From Paradise
Guest chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
Roads? Where we are going we don't need . . . roads.
ILOVEALLSTORIES chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
During all the fighting scenes I got tears started falling :( WHY DID JAKE HAVE TO LEAVE?! WHY DID GABI HAVE TO SAY THAT?! AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END THE STORY?! I'm sad. ):
sydneycrush chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
It was beautiful. I can't describe it any other way. You astound me with everything you write and surprise me more and more with each new piece. I am so greatful and happy to have you as a friend. And I can't wait to read the sequel:) wait, was there ever gonna be a sequel to breaking the rules? I forget... Lol later alligator
pitchperfect2 chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
I'm so sad this story has come to an end! :'( It was such a wonderful story and I honestly really enjoyed every word of it! I love your stories! You have a talent of writing! And now, I can't wait for the sequel! :D But can I just say, the whole Gabi and Jake thing makes me wanna cry. It's so sad. But it's also nice because it's not like the normal romance stories, you know?

Thank you for writing your stories. Really. They always make my day better somehow. :) I hope one day, you can check out my writings too. (P.S. There aren't on FanFiction. I have them on a different website, so if you would like to check them out, any of you that is, just PM me. ] ) xo
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
Ohmigosh! I can't believe it's the end! I hope the sequel comes soon!

sydneycrush chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Lol Uhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hahah poor jake, I feel so bad for him. I really want to hug him right now. This is so amazing, again I need to tell you that you leave me speechless for words every time you write a chapter, or a one shot. I can't tell you enough:)
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
OUCH. And he's CRYING! Man, this is getting gooooood. (: Upsate soon!

JustAnotherBlondie chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Oh my goodness :-o I'm gonna die from this amazingness. Not even kidding. Okay, maybe I am kidding, but it was fantabulous. Update soon!

cerealkiller16 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
I would review this chapter, but I don't have anything to say that'll match up to this.. :D Uhmmohh...I nearly teared up! Maybe it's the sever lack of sleep, but I seriously was about to cry. This was an extraordinHarry chapter.
Oh..Harry Styles is so cute..
okay, i'm rambling. Bye!
Mercedes-Villanueva chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Gaahh! I don't know what to say! So much drama, it's just getting better and better, and I can't stop reading it. You're an amazing write, please keep updating!
Asia chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
OMG, THAT WAS... AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! :D I can't wait for more!
ILOVEALLSTORIES chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Okay thanks! No, its always the one I haven't reviewed :\ Oh and I bet there gonna make-up in the next (Atleast I hope so)
cerealkiller16 chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
(ON my phone, didn't log in)
NO! The drama..I LOVE IT! Ohmygoshherrss, update soon! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! xD
ILOVEALLSTORIES chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
Was that directed to me? I looked at all the reviews and there isn't a Hihowareyou.
WritingVitality chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Or maybe that's just me. :P