Reviews for Protests
jwsduciffbd chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
amazing :)
PJ Blindclown chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I actually loved this. It really makes sense how the people would've reacted to Lief marrying Jasmine. I mean, there's no way that there was no politics involved whatsoever, because however much Rodda might've wanted to write a fairytale, it just doesn't work like that, and with some of the other things Rodda deals with, (losing childhood, teenage angst, gambling, sexual assault, etc) it's not really a fairytale anyways.
Keep it up,
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Perrrfect. A great answer to the idea.
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I think you'll find my review kind of out of nowhere and basically repeating what everyone else has said, but whatever. XD

Amazing job with-well, everything! :D I love the portrayal of the Del people especially, how they respond not as a whole entirely but as groups and still under the paranoia (if that's the right word to describe it) post-Shadow Lord control. Simply amazing.

Oh, and the A/N. That was the same for me too! :P Good, I'm not alone . . .

Going into my favorites! 8D
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
You are definitely a great writer. Keep it up! :D
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was great! I loved it, you portrayed all that subtle doubt so expertly...a delightful read.
canagg chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awwwwww! 3 lovvvveeeee it!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was such a nice idea, and such a neat solution. Your writing is so.. neat. That is the only word for it. Take the ideas from the original piece and follow through with something that slots gently in place.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
WOW this is very good written
LightsPast chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
awwww! Jasmine and Leif are so cute ! i love this, it's so true, i always wondered how the Deltorans accepted 'the witch'. Cool story :)
numberonevip chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You know, I abandoned the Deltora Quest fandom years ago because its demographics were for younger readers, and understandably the fanfiction was the same. However, I love the series so I came here on a whim, wondering what changes the years had brought. I'm glad to find something not only tolerable, but even enjoyable. This was a well-written story, and I liked the topics it addressed, having wondered about it myself before. Thanks for posting!
ms chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awesome. That was really good!
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012