Reviews for Time to Go
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just... No.
pokemonlovinggirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I CAN'T STOP CRYING! It's so beautiful...!
Fluffykitty333 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was the sweetest, saddest, and most beautiful story I've ever read in my life!
I was crying the entire time I read it and I am still crying now :( If you can here me Hiccup...ever since I first saw the movie and still as I watch the tv show, I think you are cute, caring, sweet, compassionate, and I am glad you stood up and took the chance to be different and succeeded!

Long Live Hiccup's Soul!
HornedHelmet chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hiccup would have wanted to go that way. I think it's beautiful. No matter how tear-jerking it is. I'm actually crying as write this.
DWFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Have you tried reading the end of your story while listening to "Vale Decem" it's an opera sort of song and goes great with the message you are conveying here
MissingInAction chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really loved this. It was very well written, you had a few spelling and grammatical mistakes but those can be over looked due to the sheer beauty of your writing in this piece.
xv323 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very sad, but utterly poignant. A beautiful, heart-wrenching story. In such a small space you manage to convey brilliantly a sense of the passage of time and the idea that these very old eyes have been through it and seen it all... I am stunned. It means a lot to me at the moment, for reasons I won't go into here, but thanks so much for posting all this HTTYD writing, I've loved all of it. Please do write more, as I've said in my reviews for the other two oneshots you've recently put up.
Shaded Destiny chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a great piece of work. It makes me feel like I'm actually there. You're a great writer, and you should write more awesome works like this. Peace out.