Reviews for The Sweetest Melody
Rainbow Lily chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Hi, it's Rainbow Lily, the one who created Zap Apple.

It's been a few years since I visited the MLP fandom, and I decided to reread this story because I always have loved this story. I've fallen out of the MLP fandom, and have moved onto anime, where I am currently obsessing over anything and everything.

I still love this story, because of the way you portray the characters, and of how the story is written. The characters you came up with and others have come up with (excluding myself, I'm bias toward Zap Apple obviously) really complement Melody's strong points, as well as balance her strong points. I can tell you how good this story was because every time I found that you updated I would drop the story I was reading and immediately read the newest chapter.

Now, I may not be a obsessed fan like I was when I PM'd you with Zap Apple's profile (At least I assume that's what I did; I looked through the reviews and didn't see her profile), but this story has made me want to watch the more recent seasons of MLP, as I stopped at season 3.

I wish for you to keep going as a writer, for you are very good, seeing as you made a soon-to-be junior in high school want to return to the fandom she was in when she was an emotionally confused seventh grader who felt she was misplaced in society.

Sorry to have given you a sob story (and a boatload of useless crap) but to summarize all of this I wish to read more of your writing soon.

Farewell,
Rainbow Lily a.k.a Brierley Hutteman
pinkiepieisamaze chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
i liked it and thought that it could not be removed without the story line being way different.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
You must finish I'm dying to read more
Blackcat chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Ok I am in love with this story! ! ! It's amazing! ! ! I hope you update as soon as you can :)
SoarinDash4289 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Also its Cadence's magic that is blue Shining Armors magic is khan a light pink color
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
mary sue huh? what about princess celestia? She's suppose to be kind, strong, beautiful, smart, blh nah blah. Melodys fine.
The-Alicorn-of-Deduction chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Y u no update I love this story
Blake Geometrio chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Omg, that was...Weird. Can't wait until next chapter.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Poor Clouddash.
Blake Geometrio chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Oh my god. I'm crying, man.
Anony mouse101 chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Poor Cloud Dash. Great chapter by the way! And I like this new character, White Abyss berry cool. :)
TwilitPonyWhiteAbyss chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Why would I-er I mean White Abyss-throw away his shield?that thing is indestructible that was a stupid idea:/
PS just so you know THE master sword is THE sword created by the goddesses to transcend time in order to smite evil...its pretty badass;)
PPS is melody...gone?this can't be possible I mean if the main character dies its game/story over right?!
Anony Mouse101 chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Wow! This is soooo good! Hope your computer doesn't crash on you again.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 15 . 1/4/2013