Reviews for The Problems of Staying
Sheenath chapter 13 . 6/4
Not Boris! He's one of my favs! *cried* it's probably my fault for finding this ratify so late XD

Now I have my other favs to vote for, nightmare, Elliot, Boris (if he still has a chance but I doubt it now), and Julius... So hard! I don't wanna choose! But I must!
Let's see, Elliot is a nice guy and always looks out for Alice, I'd say that he would take her to places that girls like going to, probably a mall or a picnic near a lake.
Boris's date should be wild and fun, that's how he is after all, he could take her to the joker's circus, since I read that he doesn't really hate the joker and at one point helped in the acts in joker no kuni no Alice ( I never actually played the games after Hearts, but I read through all the walk through a and summary a for those games) or he could use his ability to open doors to take her to some colorful and amazing garden ( I was thinking a candy garden but I find that hard to believe to exist in wonderland) so maybe a trip to the sea, ocean, for a fun time will do.

Thank you for the story and I can't wait to see the end result.
Ototo-chan chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
I love this story
Its really interesting and I can't wait to find out who Alice gets married to!
I think Elliot's date with Alice should be a picnic and Boris's date w/ Alice should be at the pool
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
I absolutely love your story! I have not been able to stop...really hoping you would have some kind of new chapter soon. Elimination choices would have to be Boris and Pierce. Hope there will be another chapter soon!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Love the story!
Eliminations: Elliot (can they pleasie please stay friends though?) and Pierce
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I absolutely love this story so far! it's been amazing and I love that you let us help decide what happens in the story. But I also am sad, wipes away a tear, at the thought of who has to be eliminated. From the first group, I would probally have to say eliminate Elliot, simply because of his closeness to blood..even though our bunny with an identity crisis is sooo cute. I just want to squeeze his ears and pet I feel like Alice. :) From group 2, I would eliminate Gray, although I think you already did from this chapter. But please do not let Boris get eliminated. He is too adorable to go! I also want to be able to see their date- at the pool would be nice. While at the pool, I think Boris should also give alice his "charm" that the role-holders have to give to Alice if they want to marry. I could totally see him giving Alice something like a keep her close. But maybe that's just me. I really want to see what you, as the all-powerful writer decide to use...*no pressure...just make it as cute as Boris is* Elliot's date should be an open field picnic- don't forget his carrot dishes... although I doubt Elliot would let you forget about them. ;P I think that Vivaldi and Alice should go out clothes shopping to find something cute for her to wear on her date with Boris...and get in some quality girl time. While they are at it, maybe they will pick up some additional stuffed animals for Vivaldi. As for Nightmare, I don't know what they should do. I mean, I know that Nightmare already proposed, so maybe they should discuss it. And Alice should try to get to know him better- maybe Nightmare has a date in his future too..

I'm sorry my review is so long...and I don't mean to sound like I'm telling you what to do...because I don't mean to at all. I just wanted to write a review for you since I absolutely love this story thus far and can't wait to see how it turns out. thank you for taking the time to write this story. I'll have to check out your other fanfiction that you have written. Keep up the great work!

Frozenheartofdarkness out for now. Peace and may the force be strong with whatever you do. :D
NessaTheSinner chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Nightmare should take Alice on a date in the dream realm! Make it her own personal fantasy for the perfect date! Vivladi and Alice should probably spend time just talking through each and every one of her suitors what Alice likes about them what she's afraid about choosing them and all. Elliot and Alice should probably go to town together go out to eat walk around because I feel like Elliot and Alice when they spend time together have that playful just relaxed kind of atmosphere and maybe ice skating? Ice skating seems like a nice activity for couples and you could have Elliot not be able to skate so Alice could see his cute blushing face! I request Julius be brought back as well! You spent too much time building their relationship! She's already comfortable with him and he's completely infatuated with her! She already lives with him they've kissed and before she missed sleeping in his arms! Too much work with those two together to waste! Also I say double eliminate Peter! He's so annoying He's so annoying that big fake!(sorry to all peter fans I just really don't like him)
vampgirliegirl chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Keep going I LOVE this story!
animefreakwhat chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Please let it be a AlicexJulius Fan Fiction Story there is not many of those please
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
plz plz plz bring back Blood
i want hin to win
gabbysqueek chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I've been reading your story for a very long time and was completely panic struck when you were debating about stopping it. I was going to write a pleading review but instead got my internet turned off. -_- I come back, you updated! Thank you so much! :-) I absoluetly love this story to itsy bitsy pieces and adore your style. Besides that, you are able to write really long chapters (this is a compliment, I promise XD) Also, I don't like Blood either and practically hated him throughout HnKnA. Anywho...
Nightmare stated earlier that being an incubus was starting o show promise because of the special abilities it gave him. Maybe he should use something similar (like another ability of his) to improve his chances with the incharacter Alice. (Good job!)
Vivialdi and Alice should go see the cheesy romance flick that Alice saw with Julius for a bit of girl bonding. The queen should be disguised as no one should know of her secret obsession with cute things.
Definetly pinic, it suits him more.
Boris is almost always at the amusement park, so maybe a change of scenery would help. Besides, I want to see him fish. XD
No ,matter how much I love him, I think Elliot should go. He is Blood's best friend so a clean break would be the kindest.
Gray. I am rooting for Nightmare too much to even contemplate him. (I have a slight Pierce bias though. )
Sorry about the huge review and just for the record, 1) you are spelling torture wrong and it is bothering me a bit 2) freaking love Nightmare, so I am seriously rooting for him. 3) Frances' laugh always make me nervous. It is almost like someone walking int the scene with Miroku's theme playing. XD
Anyway, thank so very much for writing this story!
Miku-chan0948 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Gray and Boris please I really lily like Pierce and Julius as well as Elliot so please don't take them away... yet. Ah, but if I chose, I'd like Elliot the best. Gomen if you guys don't like my bias...

Anyway, here's an idea for a new chapter.

In the next chapter, you could make it a little bit of Alice x Peter moments, then Julius and the others would sneak her out again, only to fail and end her up lost in a new place, then she would be recued by our "princes"!

Just a suggestion... /( -_-)/
Animegirl721 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Hey, thank you SO much for deciding to continue this story, it means a lot to me.

Any how questions. Nightmare and Alice should ride on giant whales through a sea of rainbow bubbles. (I saw an actual picture of this from one of the games.) Vivaldi and Alice should do a mani-pedi spa day and Alice should wind up looking so drop dead gorgeous the boys jaws will fall to the ground. For Elliot's date and Boris's date refer to my review for the last chapter. Eliminated should be Boris (For some reason, in this story I'm kinda seeing him as a best friend/older brother character and I never got over his lying about not knowing about Alice's marriage) and Gray (I love Alice and Gray but Gray was not in this story enough for me to be able to choose him).

On different, completely unrelated note, the 20th Chapter of On a Clear Day is up with another chapter coming this weekend. And I started an Alice in the Country of Hearts one-shot series called Fantasies of Wonderlanders, look it up. So far it only has one one-shot (a Blood X Alice one-shot, sorry) but again there will be another post for it this weekend. I'd love it if you'd review my stories as well, I'd make me feel special while I've been feeling pretty crummy recently.

Also the Ohonhonhonhon made me go "FRANCIS! QUIT INVADING NON-HETALIA STORIES!"

Final thing I will say here is if you could make a sequel when this is all over of the winner and Alice's married life or something I'd love you forever.

Kisses, Anime-Chan
CeruleanKiss chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Hey, your three favorites are my three favorites!
I love Boris. Maybe because I also love cats. And riddles. and Mischievous, boyish smiles. *sigh* I can just imagine cuddling up taking a nap with him... he'd be so soft and warm and probably very playful too! Awww I just luv 'im! I would probably chose him, if in Alice's position. And if the twins were older ALL of the time, (cuz it'd be weird to marry little kids) then I'd like them too but probably not as much as I first thought... they don't really know what love is. And I love Julius- except if you marry him, you basically stay cooped up in the Tower all day, and I like exploring and fun and wild things too much to be stuck inside that often. Elliot's pretty cute too :)
Dream with Nightmare: have them talk about HIS interests, not hers; maybe they should cuddle a bit?
Vivaldi and Alice should just... I dunno? Go visit Blood? and then Alice is kidnapped by the twins again and taken BACK to their secret hide out
Elliot date: picnic
Boris date: fishing! and they fall into the lake/pond together and it's adorable! HE NEEDS TO SCORE TONS MORE POINTS!
love your fic! keep it going!
T.M.D chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Nightmare and Alice go to the beach. Elliot dateshould be open field/picinic and Boris date Pool. The person to elimintion should be Elliot.
Loving potato chapter 13 . 11/8/2013