Reviews for Untamed
Katarena chapter 58 . 10/15
The relationship between Keane and Kioni is lovely, but I have a feeling it isn't going to end well judging from the flashbacks.

Are we going to see Kioni again? She's intriguing.
Phairis chapter 58 . 10/15
how romantic! a dark and a psychic falling in love (otp tbh) though Ada is not Rochelle so i wonder where this mysterious plot twist will lead us
Mal chapter 57 . 10/5
Loved the back story. Usually back stories are boring. Your's wasn't. :) Enjoied that you made two of my least fav places in the games come to life. Awesome writing.
Mal chapter 56 . 10/4
suuuuuch a good chapter! Loved it. Loved her speach. I must tell you, it made me cry a little. Rather enjoied the end of the chapter as well. Yay story time. :)
Mal chapter 55 . 10/4
oh god... I... I... I wanna hug her. Finally learned that he ment something to her when it was too late... Oh the poor girl. I just wanna give her a huge hug. Loved everything about this chapter. You captured sorrow very very well. It didn't seem over done or forced or fake. Most scenes that I read are over the top or drag on forever. You did a nice job.
UltimateGoham chapter 57 . 10/2
I MISS KEANE! great chapter I like his back story so far.
Katarena chapter 57 . 9/30
So Rochelle isn't the only one who got pushed out of the window while in a dream world. It seems to be a method of teaching. I personally don't agree with it, but it does seem to get results.

Keane has a very interesting backstory. Can't wait to see it develop further.
UltimateGoham chapter 56 . 9/11
This is getting way too good honestly I need help
AveragePichu chapter 55 . 9/11
I appreciate that you kept it realistic, and allowed Keane to die when he realistically should have died. So many writers seem to like making sure everyone survives. That's understandable; I refuse to complete a chapter of FE if one of my units dies, but realistically, people do die, and there is no restart chapter option, and I appreciate the realism here.
AveragePichu chapter 52 . 9/11
When the plot suddenly twists and darkens
Must be PSMD.
Phairis chapter 56 . 8/25
oh wow, i really can't wait to read all about Keane's past. *grabs popcorn* this is gonna be good

but also i really liked the funeral. it was a touching moment. i know we'll get to learn more of Keane's family when we get into his past, but I'm very curious as to why his brother didn't attend.
Katarena chapter 55 . 8/21
I like Gage already! Looks like Rochelle's met someone who's even snarkier than she is. He seems like quite a kind person; you can see he wants to help, doesn't quite know how to do it, but is trying in his own way.

But poor Keane. He was a great character.

Rochelle is still a kid. She's been through a fair amount, and she's going to go through worse, but she's still just a kid and wanting to go home is a very realistic reaction. Not that it's a good idea with the Tamers sniffing around.

This is still a very good story.
Quagsire12 chapter 55 . 8/20
Screw harambe, we need to revive Keane
Gembell chapter 55 . 8/20
I've really enjoyed this story. I'm not sure if I said so already? Sorry if I didn't, I'm a shy person and don't always know what to say.
Phairis chapter 55 . 8/20
looks like Chelle found someone to match her wit. or at least, perhaps Gage did. still sassy and sarcastic even in a lot of pain. Rip Keane.