Reviews for Untamed
I hope you'll continue this story sometime in the future!
jakeroo123 chapter 32 . 5/11
It's interesting to think that the Pokeballs Kurt calls 'impossible' appear to be how Pokeballs work by default in the animated series... Which might be because of how much more focus that continuity puts on the Pokemon themselves as characters than any of the others.
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 1 . 4/22
All this time.. I thought Keane is a monk xD until I readhe was fluttering behind me."
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 1 . 4/21
Her insults to the monk xD im dying
Phairis chapter 60 . 1/11
So, we're back to Rochelle huh? Will things start picking up here I wonder... hmmm. Poor Keene. He's gone through so much
Katarena chapter 60 . 1/10
What if Keane wasn't the only one who sensed Rochelle?

Keane raised a very good point, and it's actually quite worrying. If Rochelle's never met Ada, how does Ada know who Rochelle is? Sophie can't have told her. And if Ada's been passing information to the Tamers, Rochelle could be in really serious trouble.
AveragePichu chapter 60 . 1/1
This is beautiful.
Phairis chapter 59 . 12/10/2016
I've been busy this past bit but wow. god, poor birds. poor trainers. everything is sad and i need something happy now
RedDragon395 chapter 59 . 12/1/2016
WHAT, IS IT BAD THAT I STILL LOVE THEM. I'm so sad this story throws my emotions around so mercilessly. This is the last time I procrastinate on reading such a good story, I swear. I love every single bit of this thank you for creating this
Mal chapter 59 . 11/29/2016
oh god... oh god... saaaaaad. Thanks for the update.
AveragePichu chapter 59 . 11/27/2016
So that was all a dream?
RedDragon395 chapter 58 . 10/27/2016
Oh my gosh I didn't expect Keane to have a boo, I'm so sad where did she go? I'm so scared something bad will happen to her. No Kioni!
Mal chapter 58 . 10/21/2016
naw. sweeeeet story!
Firesgone chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
... since I like to read chapter titles I figured that I may as well tell you that I had to Google what Discombobulate means (again)

BTW I forgot to put it into my review (err... critique) but I noticed that the chapter titles reflect the Rochelle's general mentalk state (more noticeable for the more depressing chapters)

Also, that new guy that she met ...after you killed off a certain bird... seemed to have a similar personality to Rochelle (at least when she is being herself) (assuming that he just isn't the type to make jokes when depressed/saddened) maybe they could be friends if/when Rochelle cheers up or if circumstances where different

Wow I am leaving long comments lately... (with lots of auto correct errors to remove)
Firesgone chapter 55 . 10/23/2016
Kinda hate how you crushed Rochelle's spirit in this chapter, but you executed this remarkably well! Most authors do not ever seem to get the full 'there is a boulder where my heart should be' feeling as let alone realistic reactions to seeing someone you know being killed and dieing. I'll rate this chapter a 10/10!

I can't believe that I actually critiqued something... _

(Yes it took me this long to wander back through the Internet... I got kinda lost in other stuff I was reading, sorry about that :P)