Reviews for Untamed
Guy who may like dragons chapter 25 . 4/9
Okay, that actually explains how that novice trainer could catch Poona. HIATUS be damned! I want more. But, I guess I can wait until summer or until your schoolwork becomes less stressful. I'll be here when you return to updating.

Here are some things I currently like about this story. First off, your characters are complex. Rochelle is a bit of an asshole at times but still somehow a protagonist you can relate with (don't ask me why). I guess I'm waiting for her to redeem herself, although I can't really see her apologizing to all whom she wronged, but maybe she'll become less of an ass. Still, she's ridiculously well rounded as a character, leaving all notions of a Mary Sue behind her (ah lol, the Idiom I was looking for didn't translate well...). (She's really cool, and probably one of the best protagonists on the site.)

Her friends are badass. It really seem like Henrietta has grown quite a bit behind the scenes, and Sophie... I like her. Sharp-witted, part antisocial with some warmth hidden beneath it all. I could probably go on and on, but what you should take away from this is that your characters are awesome and carries this story really well.

I usually shy away from stories with humans turning into X (at least when it's permanent), but in this story I really find it cool how she becomes less human when she acts less humane (in our world's definition I guess). If you wanted it to be some kind of symbolism, you have succeeded!

As I said before, I want more and I'll be here when you get to it.
Guy who may like dragons chapter 23 . 4/9
*Applause* This kinda crossed my mind at some point, but I couldn't have predicted much else. Real cool cliff-hanger/finisher, appearing pretty out of the blue while still being somewhat expected. Okay, I can't torture myself anymore, I must know!
Guy who may like dragons chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm just going to say this; great hook! I wasn't all that sure about this story at first, but this first chapter was pretty captivating (and cute I guess (and I'll look forward to more serious themes with this setting)).
ID Mihiru chapter 20 . 3/14
This story is just super
Phairis chapter 25 . 3/14
I spent the day reading this, quite an interesting story you have going on here. But I really hope you update soon! (No pressure though! School comes first!)
Crazed King chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Rochelle is scaring me..,
RebelliousElite99 chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
As always Clari, this story and your writing are phenomenal. I see that Rochelle still makes everything harder for herself, poor girl. But will Meredith be willing to let go of Poona? Is Poona willing to let go of Meredith? Will we get to see that jerk Louise get his face caved in along with that extremely rude Furret Furor?

I can't wait till the next chapter! Good luck!
RoxaShadow chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
not bad, decent characters
SergeantSanders chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I never would have guessed that that's where Poona has been this whole time. I thought she was just looking for her parents but she's been with pokémon rebels? That's crazy. Didn't see it coming. I like how small that detail was and now that's turned into a big thing in later chapters.

Furor's a jerk and a complete hypocrite. I hope Rochelle meets him face to face so she can beat the hell out of him.

I guess Poona didn't say goodbye because she knew it would be hard and that Rochelle maybe wouldn't let her go? That makes sense. I like that she planned to come back, though. It explains why she took the berry bag.

Another thing I liked was more background from Chewy. It's cool that you have his history planned like that.

I kinda like Meredith. She's just an unlucky girl. I hope Rochelle doesn't do anything too bad to her. The last lines are pretty ominous.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next! Update soon!
Zoeten chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
I saw Poona getting caught because the fic forces on the Relationships between pokemon and humans and that would get the mc to consider (and so far not happening form what I can tell) the other side of the debate and while I thought we are going to see a lot Meredith being a dex holder (I may be mixing up worlds here) I thought Poona would be with some no name person who we will forget.

and about my fic it got delayed due to me being kind of made to make a original story I might post on sometime

it is okey for to say that I don't like something? I would say it anyway as someone who is on the Red side of the debate I am a bit and how odd this sounds sad that Freedom Fighters became like that because even if they are deal with the mind set and the movement that made them would still be not defeated. saying that I think this fic is taking the even handed path with this debate I think

one more thing while I can understand Poona's pov with her mom and dad, being best friends with someone from my pov is akin with being bothers (or sister in this case) so I wonder why she did not see the mc and the mc's kin as her kin

sorry for any misspelling and using the wrong words and I hope see this fic soon and such.
Cori Shadowfang chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
The part where Poona met Furor seemed rushed to me. I feel like it should have gone on longer, honestly. I don't know, that's just my opinion there. I do like Furor's name, though. And Abel's, for that matter. I don't know if it was intended, but they were good allusions to what they were like as characters.

I'm a bit curious now as to how and if Rochelle will get Poona back. I mean, Poona may be her best friend, but Meredith saved her, so...huh. And I'm wondering how Rochelle will deal with this Pokemon revolution thing. (Because I'm assuming she won't have a choice but to get involved in it.)
TreePyro chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Just as i read the words "She's dead" I heard a door creak in my apartment and I am scared outta my mind right now
Omega the Omniscient chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
I love what you've done here with point of view! It's a creative way to see Poona's experiences while maintaining Chelle's first person narration, much more interesting(and accurate, I'm sure) than Poona simply telling Chelle what happened. Chelle's trouble distinguishing herself from Poona was at once kind of funny and a pretty cool concept, Chelle's thoughts in the 'background' provided quite the contrast to Poona's memories, and the way Chelle saw herself through Poona's eyes was priceless. XvD

Well, now we know what she's been up to. Quite a difficult time she's had. DvB Poor Poona.

Furor. An intriguing antagonist. I like the hypocrisy of his character; he is a freedom fighter who takes captives, liar who warns against the lies of humans. "An outbreak of public anger or excitement." Quite fitting.

Ohoho? It seems Chelle needn't interfere with Trevor's love life. Of course, that gives her all the more reason to give him trouble... On a side note: "scaring me so badly I almost peed myself on the spot." Is that Chelle, Poona, or both? XvD

Poor Meredith. No matter what happens next, it can't end well for her. Great imagery and metaphor with the angel. Chelle is going to clip those wings and more... if she has her way.

On another side note, wonder is the word I was looking for earlier! "Pretty cool concept" doesn't do it justice. I would have said it was an awesome experience, but awesome's definition is so diluted by overuse. Anyway, excellent work here! What a fun read. 8vD
Mudkipster chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
THE TWISTS

THE FEELS

THE BERRIES

THE EPIC BATTLE OF POKEMON AND HUMANS!

Where the humans don't know and the pokemon won't go near civilization.

Amazing feel-y chapter! Each one makes me think of a verse in the Quran, where the food makes you hungrier instead of filling you. Soo true here!

I love how the past detail that seemed so insignificant, pokemon revolutions, plays such a key role auutthheerr! So hawt. :3 Poona's emotions and Chelle's reactions are intertwined soo well... Right word? I dunno. The ending is definitely warning me of future chapters. Ya, Meredith saved Poona, but eh, she immediately said OMG LETS GO TAKE DOWN FALKNER! like omg Poona don't even think of staying with that b**ch. Chelle luvc you, though she may not always understand yer berry confuzzling feels. I need a break to belittle Meredith;

I HATE YOU SON OF A JYNX

I HOPE YOU DIE AT THE HANDS OF A MAGIKARP

YOU ARE MORE STUPID THAN TREVOR AND LILLIAN DENYING THEY HAVE A THING FOR EACH OTHER

AND I HATE YOU LIKE CORWIN OKAY I DO SO STAY AWAY OR I WILL SING UHHH JB MMKAY

AND I KNOW THERE SHOULD BE A FUROR ONE BUT IDK ATM WHATEVS :P

That is all! For now... The angelic part really rustled my jimmies. D:

The corrupt pokemon revolution? So what is the REAL goal? Kill people and start a war? War is *hair flip* NOT FABULOUS! We still needa find Chelle's BFFs and (hopefully) eradicate Goober, Corwin, and Meredith. And maybe lock Lillian with Trevor in a closet. Hehehe…

So tempted to write a spin off of this story to kill Corwin and stuff. But that might make me seem… a bit strange. And violent. *sigh*

I think if I were in Chelle's place, I'd feel a lot worse and less angry? In dreams my emotions alwayd get carried away with the extremely weird happenings that will never, ever happen in real life. Phew! Just watching as Poona wuould KILL me… looks like she learned stranger danger the hard way! Teeeehee!

I also am considering why Jacoby deserves to live if Corwin and Meredith don't, I mean HE IS KEEPING GOOBER LIKE MAN WATER YOU THINKING!

*facepalm*

Have you ever thought of adding special episodes, or just like uhh unrelated chapters including Henrietta, Sophie, Monks, etc. ? Just a suggestion. Missing them hot dogs. Oh wait, you've probably planned out fmuture chapters. * pathetic indian accent* G-Date!

One last

Last last thing I swear; would you prefer I leave out my ramblings? I am so sorry if they bug you...
MAL chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Yes, yes yes yes yes! This was another great chapter. I really enjoyed it, and to know that Rochelle is still her crazy self, is wonderful. So many other stories out there, make there characters perfect, and you make them realistic and I love it. She isn't supposed to be selfish and many many other things, when it comes to Pokémon, but she is. This is great. I am so glad you didn't make her suddenly an angel. She is mortified that the fur popped up, but she isn't repentant for her actions. I like!

Great twist at the end of the chapter, again. There's so much more that I could gush about in this chapter alone, but I bet you wouldn't want to read all of my ramblings, so... Thanks for writing and sharing, I did enjoy myself very much.