Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
UumRonin chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
The first of your stories I ever read. In fact, it is because of this story that I became a member of this site and started posting my stuff. I really love your stories. Keep roughing Clint up a little!
CaraLee934 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
This is an terrific story and some time, when I'm not on limited time, I shall have to come back and give each wonderful chapter the individual review it deserves. In the meantime...
I agree about leaving Natasha out of this fic. She understands Clint and thus, there would have been much less drama much less of a story.
I think you have an excellent grasp on the characters and I love how you showed Fury. It is his job to put people at risk, but that doesn't mean he is going to like it or not care about his people. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing he hates more than having to write one of his own agents off as "expendable". (Except, maybe, blatant idiocy.)
Thank you very much for sharing this with us!
m klindt chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
great story. Hugs! Michelle
dolphinrain chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
very nice story. Hawkeye and Cap are my two favorites. nice Hawkeye whumping.
VioletBrock chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Wow. I loved this! I see you have more stories and I'm so excited to read them!

I liked how you wrote everyone, especially Clint. I liked your description of his relationship with the team and how it is going to change (so says Tony)! It makes sense to me that Clint would be withdrawn and not real chatty with the team just yet, after all that happened with Loki. You described all of that wonderfully.

You are very talented; thank you for a great story!
:) Vi
peanut2lb chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
This was a very gripping story. You had me hooked on every chapter.
Sandy-wmd chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story! Hawkeye is my favorite Avenger. I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.
AlienTourist chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
This is so good so far! Those bank robbers don't know what they're getting into :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
The Keres vials spilled on the ground. Two came to rest near the wall, but the third shattered on the concrete.
Exactly how dangerous is one vial?
Clint could feel the broken glass on the ground cut into his back as the pair rolled.
What was in this vial?
Good day, good night, and good luck, canary-hawk.
kyri0sity chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Awesome story. Loved how you wrote the characters, their dialogue & the details in your story. Poor clint, guy can't seem to catch a break.
Archer83 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Tony owes Clint big time now for saving Pepper. That type dept is the kind you can never truly repay. Well... maybe if Stark hands him the keys to a shiny new Australia. Naw. Clint wouldn't go for that. :)
Victoria Andersen chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I really like your idea for the title, and this story is pretty good, but how come the bank robbers didn't notice that Clint had bandages on? Those would be really hard for a man to put on himself.
Syntyche chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Finished! I totally enjoyed this story, I KNEW Clint would prevail in the end, lol. And natasha just appearing at the end for the wrapup was perfect, as well as the resolution with tony and pepper. Thanks for posting it - on to the next!
Syntyche chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Yay! Go Clint! So it didn't work out as well as he'd hoped - at least he tried:D
Syntyche chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Oh no, poor Clint! But he's got a plan so I'm sure it'll all turn out awesome ;D ...um, right?