Reviews for Perfection In Three Easy Steps
silverblondhairedlover chapter 9 . 6/4
that is reeeeaaally cute. and i soooo love the ducklings, make me imagining of them having kids.

Really love it
AliceMalefoy chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Really nice to read ! Favorited ! ;)
Hope to read you soon :)

Alice
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I love this...
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Love it! The ducklings were an adorable touch. Such a fabulous story and I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Kim chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I really love how you wrote about Charles wanting to snog Erik in one of his videos. Hehehe not as innocent as he thoight :3
love it, I can't stop smiling :D
The ducklings are adorable too, mummy Charles 3
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
What is WITH the ducklings? I can't work it out. Are they mutant? Are they just comedic effect? Anyway, great story so far!
Silvanesti chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Lovely! Well written, sweet and entertaining. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
PERFECTION INDEED. 3
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I've finished your story, but I liked this chapter best, and so decided to come back and review on it just because. Cherik is not my favorite pairing, and I highly doubt it ever will be, but gosh, when I read stories like this, it becomes the most beautiful thing in the world. And that's not even the most of it. In all honesty, my favorite thing in this story is the ducklings and the Ducklings. One set of students, one set of actual ducks (but mostly the actual ducks).
'"Mr. Xavier," drawled Erik, and Charles froze. "You've lost one."
Charles looked at him, and then at the stairs behind him. A stray duckling, one of the smallest, had gotten trapped on one of the steps. Despite its best attempts, it couldn't jump high enough to clamber over the step, and it was cheeping frantically. With a sigh, Charles went back and scooped it up in his hand. Most of the students nearby awwed at that, and Charles held the duckling firmly to his chest as he made his way slowly back up the stairs.'
I awwed too. That is some of the cutest Charles themed imagery I have ever read in my entire life (which admittedly is not that long. But much shorter than that even is my time of reading Charles themed things).
Thank you for this story. Thank you for your ducklings. Have a wonderful life, you gracious human being.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I'm peeved with the liberal use of 'perfection' I've nothing against it - oh why do I kid myself, the word leaves a mental scowl because it reminds me of that one scene in first class. I like the epilogue of sorts and the allusion to the title. I leave the doctorate as it is, and I'm going back to the ducklings - too cute for words! Charles is a bit of a softie but I suppose it adds to his charm, no one like him really.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
The 'dinner' was spectacular and heart warming and exactly what I would have expected of a rag-tag but well meaning "ducklings". The buildup to disposing Shaw is nice and Charles' brilliant idea (that doesn't land Erik with the threat of imminent imprisonment) is a relief. The adding of your ideas and first class scenes are seamless (cliche, yes but brilliantly well added) gives the story the feeling of a fix-it fic without actually being so - which is a delicious treat in my mouth if I might say so! Fix-it fics brought me to fanfiction and I've read too many than I would bother to admit, so this is such a reprieve (I can't believe I'm repeating myself. I'm just that excited!). It's refreshing but it doesn't stray far from the comfort a fix-it brings. I am in love with this. In love!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
All the crying may have buggered me up but I like the emotion between them it gives their relationship that depth I've always liked in my stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
To add in Shaw, in a way that doesn't feel too contrived or forced is another wonderful touch. I just love this story to bits. I don't know what else to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I like how you showcased Erik's intensity with the videos, that was adorable in erik-world. The 'date' idea was typical but I love how you turned it into a way to introduce Erik's thoughts! It's so overrated but the twist made it a good scene.