Reviews for Avis Praeda
Bonkles chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You have fantastic vision. Your spelling and grammar were off at times which usually turns me away from a story, but the content was such that I couldn't help but keep reading.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I've just now beaten the fifth Colossus myself. I found this story recently, but I wanted to wait until I got to this point before I left a review. I'm glad I did because this piece is as magnificent as the Colossus you describe. You described the setting and the battle perfectly, adding so many details that the game only lets you imagine. It really enhances the impact of this battle.

I also think that it's quite natural that Wander would find this Colossus magnificent because it really is. I think that when faced with something that literally and figuratively makes you feel so small, one would likely react with that kind of awe.

Your choices of words were also very well thought out. Usually, I can find some critique to give, but on this occassion, I can't think of a single thing.

Well done.
Clara de Morra chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is excellent. I love seeing how he feels about taking these Colossi down, not just, "oh, time to kill another one", because surely he had some thoughts about what he was doing.
Thine Dreamer Doth Take Flight chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This story is simply breathtaking, even as much as the game itself. Bravo. D
darkanine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is lovely. A couple minor typos but certainly not enough to detract from the overall feel of the piece. I'd love to see more from you for SotC. :3
Leo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
One of my favorite Colossi too. :)