Reviews for Dawn's Exciting Kanto Journey
Shadow Bane chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
nice. a pokemon fanfic. and here I was looking for a bakugan fanfic containing yuri and I find this. but now my curiosity is peeked so i'll simply have to keep reading. it's really good so far.
q chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
e
anthony chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Makes me horney
Need a new chapter
BlueWater234 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Good chapter! Cynthia seems like a spy, though. That won't be good for Koko. I liked the whole Cynthia/Leaf moment, too. Leaf's in Team Rocket now? Awesome! I'm really waiting for the whole treasure thing to be in this story! You are super cool!
GreenGrass4 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Cool! I like how both of the plots played out! Koko has quite the temper. Dawn is getting better in this story. I still want to know what Tia's team consists of. Obviously, she made one of her Pokemon fly to Celadon. Pidgeot, maybe? Anyway, good work.
YellowThunder5 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Interesting. Dawn has four orbs now, which makes me wonder if Team Rocket has any. It's so cool to see that Leaf joined up with them, for Cynthia's sake. I really like the whole Koko/Leaf/Cynthia love triangle. Will a new villain appear? Please write more.
OrangeDetermination chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Awesome chapter, dude! Tia is such a tomboy like in Zatch Bell! That just makes this story funnier! Now our female protagonists have completed half of their journey, huh? That's cool. It's interesting to see that Leaf has joined up with her kidnappers. I can tell that a battle of good, neutral, and evil is coming soon! Keep up the good work, DarkVoid93!
FireBlitz chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Good chapter. Koko's mad at Hosokawa? He was working with Team Rocket? Nice twist. Dawn has four of those Rainbow Orbs now? Sweet! I wonder what the treasure is. Poor Cynthia was hated by everybody... until she met Leaf. Well, this is interesting. Koko and Cynthia both have Leaf as an ally, but the question is... Who will get her in the end? I can't wait to see what happens next.
BlueWater234 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Awesome chapter! I like Dawn and Tia, but Leaf x Koko are so sexy together! That whole scene was hot... literally! Cynthia should do something good to Leaf in your next chapter! You've got skills, man!
GreenGrass4 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow! I loved this chapter! It was so detailed, and it was great! Leaf and Koko certainly know how to have fun, huh? I loved every minute of that! Koko returned the favor, all right! I can't wait to see what happens next.
YellowThunder5 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Dawn is getting to be a good trainer! Epic battle! I wonder what Tia's Pokemon team consists of? Great work on Leaf x Koko, my friend! Leaf couldn't get an answer for Cynthia, but she got some from Koko! Keep it up, dude!
OrangeDetermination chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Dawn is proceeding nicely in her quest for badges and the orbs. I like how Tia argued with the guard. Dawn's Bulbasaur evolved! Huzzah! Mostly though, Leaf and Koko had some private time and that was sexy! Cynthia probably wanted to join in, didn't she? Lol. Good chapter, DarkVoid93!
FireBlitz chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I loved this chapter a lot! Dawn defeated the surge of the seas, got another badge, a new companion, and another orb! As for Leaf and Koko... Whoa, that was so sexy and hot! Please write more! I love Leaf x Koko now!
BlueWater234 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Cool chapter! Misty must've been at Cerulean Cape, while Dawn laid a beating on a bad guy! I like the whole love scene between Leaf and Koko! It was so hot. What will Cynthia do to get Leaf on her side? I would love to see that. Lol. Anyway, good work!
GreenGrass4 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Awesome! I like how you're using main plot and sub-plot. Will they intersect? Dawn might get some action with Cynthia, if you decide to do that. Keep writing, dude! I love this story!