Reviews for Playing Human
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/3
interesting, would sure love you to complete this one. any hope? please~
combatcrazy chapter 20 . 3/21
I understand why Gibbs is holding off, but I don't know how much longer Tony will put this off. Great chapter.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 20 . 3/21
They need to have a cute date night or something so they can both see the relationship is real and maybe then Gibbs will be ready to move it along a little bit ;) I'm almost as impatient as Tony is! I really liked this chapter and not only for the obvious reasons Lol I like how they kinda talked things out...
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 20 . 3/20
Oh yeah, I bet Jethro was standing outside the bathroom listening too!
Tacpebs chapter 20 . 3/20
Yay! They sorta worked it out! Hurray! Next chapter please!
DS2010 chapter 19 . 3/14
Loved Tony's line at the end
Luvliacd chapter 19 . 3/14
Is Gibbs aware yet that Tony is a vampire? When is he going to find out if he doesn't? Going afloat can't be good for a vampire if you're following the story arc, how would he keep a supply of blood without giving himself away? I hope the forgiveness comes quickly, Tony angry at Gibbs always makes me feel bad, and hopefully he won't be antagonistic the whole time, especially drunk, and keep insulting/hurting Gibbs.
ParkerReid15 chapter 19 . 3/14
Well now I'm curious how is vampire Tony going to survive as agent afloat without blood or is he not gonna be agent afloat. I must know.
Tacpebs chapter 19 . 3/13
Yay! So glad Tony didn't push Gibbs away. So glad Gibbs went off to find Tony. So glad this update was fun! I need the next chapter! Please?
Tacpebs chapter 18 . 1/29
I'm enjoying this find. I hope there's more.
angelscatie chapter 18 . 1/26
Great two chapters. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 18 . 1/22
Is Tony ever going to tell Gibbs that he's a vampire? It's nice to see the intimacy between them.
combatcrazy chapter 18 . 1/21
Nice chapter.
DS2010 chapter 18 . 1/20
Those two are just so right together
combatcrazy chapter 17 . 1/11
Love your take on that episode. Well done.