Reviews for Playing Human
Luvliacd chapter 24 . 6/9
Poor Tony, when will Gibbs remember and when will he come back?
Lavonya chapter 24 . 4/13
Oh... god... *sniff* I cried so... *sniff* SO DAMN HARD
This is an AMAZING story... I hope things get better for Tony... I really REALLY like this story
Tacpebs chapter 24 . 3/30
So happy about that last sentence. Poor Tony. Stay strong! Next chapter please!
DS2010 chapter 24 . 3/26
despite everything I think Tony makes a great lead agent
TracyTravis chapter 24 . 3/26
Gibbs...Gibbs...I hope you don't regret your choice once you remember. Tony is strong to carry on with so much hurt inside.
EmeraldBabe chapter 24 . 3/26
So happy to get an email to say you'd updated. Great chapter. I loved what Tony said in the elevator. x
Tacpebs chapter 23 . 3/23
Stay strong Tony! Stay strong. This was chapter... oh man. I enjoyed reading it and I hope the outcome is good. I worry for Gibbs too 'cause he was warned. In his defense, he was blow up and lost his memories! Next chapter please!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 23 . 3/22
OMG please update! good story so far and I would really like for Tony to tell Gibbs that he is a vampire
TearfullPixie chapter 23 . 3/22
Poor Tony.
DS2010 chapter 23 . 3/21
not good Gibbs not remembering Tony. This is not going to be good.
annabelthegreat chapter 23 . 3/21
OOH... This is getting exciting :) More please :)
Tacpebs chapter 22 . 3/14
There is always the feeling of the other shoe dropping just as you get good and happy in a relationship, or in anything going well for you. I can only hope Gibbs comes out okay and that the relationship continues as it was, if not better. Will fear that Tony's secret will be outed sooner rather than later, but... here's hoping for even more next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 22 . 3/14
Lovers finally, Tony and Jethro.
Glad to see Tony sticking to his side.
I hope you will update soon
Ka04 chapter 8 . 2/25
Kudos, respect, i love this story, wanted to let you know before i continue reading