Reviews for Sharing isn't always easy
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh my God, this story ripped my heart out and shred it in to a million pieces. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
yuyane chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god, this story nearly made me cry, but great story!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh man, I just about died here. I just feel so awful for Lin and so thankful that Toph was there, and just so angry at Tenzin and wow, it's an amazing thing when a story reduces me to tears in such a manner. And the name Jinora...I never really thought about it that way, but the plot was amazing too. Not to mention the whole doughnut thing..., what an amazing story.
Debbora chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
omg! now I'm crying, beautiful story!
I loved it *sobs*.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
aw man, love the angst fest! i really like your head cannon and you did it very tastefully
you write vividly and clearly, and i really enjoyed this piece
nicely done!
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It's incredibly sad but sweet...T_T_T_T_T
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was so sad! And so touching at the same time with Lin showing a soft side with Jinora! And TENZIN! oh that jerkbender! I don't know if I can look at him in quite the same way anymore
tney chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Chipi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You... You... You had me crying through the entire thing :'(
Why can't Linzin be canon? Why! First they won't give us Zutara and now they won't give us Linzin! Why do they hate us? *tearbending mode: on*

Seriously, though, it's a beautiful story(: l(and I was not kidding with the crying part!)
AvatarValentina chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I definitely cried while reading this. Absolutely perfect :)
birdiebuddy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my golly this was so emotional it got me right in the feels!
Fure chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This story is just so amazingly beautiful, well written, and very touching. I cried my eyes out reading it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012

but ugh ugh ugh every moment of this fic felt so real with toph and lin and donuts and ugh sobs you are good job ;;
Valbrandr chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, Jesus God. I was doing fine. I was halfway through the fic and I was doing fine, but then..."I love the name Jinora."

And I pulled away from my computer, ripping out my earphones and saying, "No no no NO NO NO oh God no."

There's been a drought of new Linzin fics lately, but this story just resurrected my feelings of love and hate for this sad, beautiful ghost ship.

I loved how you wrote the interaction between Toph, Lin, and Katara, for starters. Lin's adoption of her mother's little quirks (sleeping all splayed out, grounding herself to control her temper, etc) and the heartbreaking scene in the bathroom displayed a wide and accurate range of their emotional context. You did really well in resolving the little threads you wove between them throughout the story, especially the doughnut scene at the end - perfectly pitched. I also loved how Katara was sort of a mother figure to Toph and Lin both; the bit where Katara slapped Toph's hand for stealing Lin's food was great. As far as I'm concerned, you captured the dynamic of those three women just as it was meant to be.

I'm glad you wrote the interaction between Pema and Lin. Despite their differences, they were able to come closer to one another, not quite as friends, but as women with an unspoken understanding and an unbreakable bond of circumstance.

The thing I liked most about the story, however, was how you balanced Lin's external emotions and internal feelings. Little things, like how she 'shared her bed with no one' and made one serving of coffee ('bitter and alone'), were really affecting devices of indirect characterization. The added window to Lin's feelings afforded by Toph's seismic sense was also well-used.

I almost made a list of all my favorite sentences from the story to put at the end of this review, but it's too damn long. Well played.

And as for Lin's sassy hips...I think the doughnuts were definitely in order. Unf. XD