Reviews for We Could Be… Something
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw. That's nice. Alec's gettin' some Love. ;)
VietAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This is a great story; I'd love to see it continued. I'm all for anything Alec and Asha.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
You're always so original and insightful. How do you do that? Just when I think I can't get any more impressed by you, I read your next piece, and then my awe is doubled. You're truly fantastic, and I don't care how often I have to say it.
cece13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
i would love to see where you take there relationship from hear.. ;.)
Kerr chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Wow, normally anything with the name 'Asha' in it I just breeze past, but I'm VERY glad I opened this. If only Asha was written this way. If only she had a personality! And what a great and interesting history you gave her.

It was heartbreaking to see Alec so down & drinking, but that's how he is - and how he would be at that point, too. Max using him, being in love with Logan and he, having such unrequited feelings and knowing that he'd never act upon them anyway (or would he?) because of his past mistakes...ahhh. Great scene.

And you've managed to do some major damage control too, you've redeemed her! She actually will go through with it this time! ;) ;)
Emerald Blue chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Like everyone else, I couldn't believe that I was reading an A/A story. And liking it! But I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach it if they actually got it on...
Owl chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ohmygoodness, I love it. I don't know why I'm sort of shocked to realize that, but I am. I did love it though. Especially the ending.
LlamasInShortPants chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
You know, I was afraid to read this for two reasons. 1) It was A/A and I steer clear of anything not M/A. 2) Like you, Asha never quite did it for me as a character. There was always something lacking, maybe because she was just on the periphery.

But I liked it. And I don't even think you were too far off on her characterization. She's never had a lot of depth and you gave her some, who's to say this isn't what she'd be like? But the coup de gras is that you actually made a die-hard M/A fan enjoy the two of them together. Which is saying a lot if you'd ever seen me watching the show and they had a scene together - growling and snarling is involved.

As usual, you don't disappoint and I am very impressed. ) chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ah! I love it! :D I love it iloveitiloveit! :D Excellent, excellent idea. A/A is so awesome...and you write it well. I hope you can maybe write some more sometime.
The Goddess Bastet chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
This is the first time that I bothered to read a A/A fic, and I only did because I trusted the author to come up with something brilliant. And I wasn't dissappointed! I actually liked your Asha a lot. I never had a problem with her, but she never really had anything to do on the show. I kinda just accepted her as part of the background. But this was extremely well written, and suddenly the prospect of A/A doesn't sound so horrible...
Lesa chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
More Please! Very nicely written. It's not really the end is it? Because I thought it would be really interesting to read about Alec & Asha involved but still letting Logan think it's still Max & Alec. Logan might even find out about A/A and threaten Alec for twotiming Max!
Star24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I really like your Asha - this is an Asha who could have really made a contribution to the show.

So am I right that she is taking Alec to the gun range with her? I'd love to see you continue this and give us that scene.

Nice contrast about her dad drinking to let out his emotions and Alec drinking to suppress them.

This Alec is also more interesting than the smart aleck we got too much of in the show. I liked your reference back to TBA. Question - did Alec tell Asha about Rachel? Does she actually know the story (it seems she does) or is she just making a good guess?

I do hope you continue this. There are only a few other good Asha fics out there and I think this definitely joins them.
Deb1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I like your version of Asha better. I didn't really warm to her in the show. This was an interesting take on her reaction. I'm glad you did it. If it had been me, I might have walked away at first, but then I probably would have confronted him as well. This is very well done.