Reviews for Tribulations
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 1/28
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
The Power Of Names chapter 16 . 1/2
I wish Fuller much luck in keeping up with those boys.
kelly.winters.946 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I have just finished reading your story and think it is well written. I am a huge fan of 21 jump street and could totally see the McQuaid brothers that you created. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
edwardfiend chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
This story was fantastic! I was watching Jump Street, Season two tonight and I was thinking to myself, it would be interesting if the McQuaid brothers were the real ones, and then I found this fic and did a happy dance. lol. Anyway, great story, really well written and engaging. :)
taylor chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I was cracking up when Doug ate like six pieces as tommy ate just 2. No wonder why he was bigger than tommy. He always starvin and eat alot like i do
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Doug i a great jokester to me. Hes a funny guy
taylor chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
"Tommy!" he yelled again as he started to walk away, slamming his fist into a few lockers, hard enough to make noise, but not so hard that it left a dent or hurt his hand, "Tomm-maaaay!"

"Douglas," the teacher called from behind him, "you need to stop yelling and banging on lockers. You're disrupting every class in this hall. Check with the main office; ask them if your brother was in any of his classes. If he wasn't in mine, he's probably skipping, which means he's probably not in the school. Yelling his name isn't going to help you find him."

Doug sighed loudly and turned back around, going back toward his last period classroom. He'd check there one more time, then the office, and then he'd check outside the school. He knew of a few places his brother liked to hang out. He had to be somewhere.

I started laughing out loud!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story although it was ruined slightly by spelling and grammatical errors.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
it was actually an awesome story. I liked the last chapter especially. I like to imagine their lives with Fuller.
Ellen-May chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
I absolutely loved ur story! And it's always nice to read quite an original story... I think you portrayed their character development extremely well and it seemed very realistic in the way in which they responded to different situations... Thank you for writing a story that I really enjoyed :)
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
This story is wonderful. I favorite it!

If you do write a follow-up of Filler raising them, I'll be more than happy to read it.
Sk8er Chica chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
This was a really good end to the story! I'd absolutely love to read a sequel to it. Fuller really doesn't know what he's getting into with the McQuaids, especially trying to keep up with Doug's appetite, lol.

I hope you write Part 2 so I can see how they adjust to their new life! :)
smileyface chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
I loved this! A sequal would be amazing! :)
Crazy Stairs chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Oh man... You should definitely write a sequel if you're up to it. I could see a whole series about the McQuaid brothers. Too bad you weren't around in the 80's. You could have written to the Jump Street producers and proposed a McQuaid brothers spin off. Of course, Johnny Depp probably wouldn't have wanted to do it... You should write McQuaid brothers books. Their characters had so much potential (even though they were just acts.) It's a shame they couldn't really be explored... But I guess that's what you're doing.

So good job with the story. :) I liked it beginning to end. You did a great job showing how the brothers care about each other and explaining why they have such a rough reputation. It would be interesting to see where they go from here. Would they try to maintain their tough exteriors at school? Would they get back into selling drugs just because people expect them to? Like you said before, old habits die hard.

If you don't want to write a sequel, that's fine too. I don't want to pressure you. But what I am saying is that if you do write one, I'll read it. :)
Crazy Stairs chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Oh no! Hopefully Fuller's not too mad... I guess I'll find out. Onto chapter 16!