Reviews for The Bounty of Dead Bones Brook
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 6/13
That was awesome ;)
Syrisna chapter 1 . 6/8
This is absolutely priceless!
MountainLights chapter 2 . 4/2
I haven't laughed this hard in forever! very enjoyable
SlowMercury chapter 2 . 4/2
I just read this for the second time, and it is still hilarious and fun. Very good job!
thanzintay.2000 chapter 2 . 3/20
Harlious!
JenEvan chapter 2 . 3/16
2 chapters of pure laughter :D this is definitely something that fits in with the whole story itself xD poor Akainu, dealing with those crazies and the monstrous amount of paperwork. Thanks for the good laugh.
*cackles*
IpiuGate chapter 2 . 1/5
Thank you for making Akainu go through that. Unfortunate that he recovered so easily but I guess there's a reason for his high rank.
Vertschl chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Laughing! Crying! Awesome!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
This was a wild ride from start to finish XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Wonderfully written!
Adelaide's Anagram chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Ah! I laughed so hard! Oh my gooooodness, I love the solution that Akainu came up with! And Luffy's logic, and offering Aokiji role of Fleet Admiral... And seriously, when I thought it already was crazier than it could be, the satanists showed up!

Not only all this, but the concerted chaos and unbounded ridiculousness felt just like One Piece should (crazy mobs seems to actually be a common trope in One Piece). I thought the first chapter was funny, watching the argument escalate and get more technical, and I admired how sympathetic the bounty hunters were. And then with the second chapter, I thought, "Oh, glee, Akainu gets the headache-ey frustration of dealing with this nonsense!" But it was so. much. better. than I anticipated. Absolute hoot, and your objectives were totally accomplished. Loved it!
HammerSlammer21 chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
OMG XD
Dell Cameron chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Man this was a hell of a read, i love it
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Yessss Akainu you bastard SUFFER! (cackles madly at his misfortune) This story is freakin' awesome! And funny! :'D
Ps: I would post this on the second chapter, but it seems that I've already reviewed here, sooo...