Reviews for The Bounty of Dead Bones Brook
Really now chapter 2 . 4/26
Oh, and they forgot that even if they DID order Buster Call to what ever island they were, the Strawhat's already got away quite alive from it and probably would do so again so it would probably be pretty pointless to order Buster Call on them again.
Never the less, this was tad bit hilarious.
Define chapter 2 . 4/26
Oh dear lord this was too priceless, I mean, just, yes!
I can so see the 'problem' of Brook's bounty and what it could lead to, and this, this just seem so plausible that it is probably accurate.
God's that I laughed so hard, and I still can't stop grinning.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/26
Bounty Hunters to Paparazzi. Pretty much the same thing, just different tools and different targets.
mar9893 chapter 2 . 4/7
Really funny, Loved both chapters
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 2/28
LOL!
Thank you, that was fun.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 2/11
*highly amused* I feel a little sorry for Brook. It truly isn't his fault he got a negative bounty. And printing 'NOT WANTED' is just insulting.
Not A Fake Name chapter 2 . 1/26
This was really funny, and its always good to see Akainu suffer. I don't even hate him for killing Ace, I hate him for everything else he has ever said or done. I mean seriously, "cheerfully killing civilians,"only with Akainu does this feel like an accurate description. And don't get me wrong, Ace's death is the saddest moment yet seen in the entire series, but Akainu was just the one out of a hundred thousand or whatever the number was who struck the blow.
Also, Brook got a negative bounty? I can only imagine how depressed that made him feel. He already tends to struggle with some insecurity.
So after everything Brook inadvertently caused, Akainu was scarred enough to pretty much give up on hunting pirates. Nice.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 2 . 1/10
Love this! Especially for Akainu's suffering. I didn't feel one ounce of pity for him, I just laughed at the situation and at Akainu having to deal with it. I hate him, he's right above BB.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I really enjoyed this little two-shot! How indeed would one identify an animated skeleton that could 'play dead' correctly?
-ArturiusRex8
AssassinaAquila chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is the best idea ever, I'm so glad you thought of it!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Bless this fanfiction.
ThisCat chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I should have been sleeping five hours ago, but I don't care. I love you and I have to say it. You're a genius.
MieraK1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
XD! Soooo funny! XD (died of laughter. came back alive and became twins with Brook. Bones)
ReadR chapter 2 . 10/30/2014