Reviews for The Bounty of Dead Bones Brook
Adelaide's Anagram chapter 2 . 9/13
Ah! I laughed so hard! Oh my gooooodness, I love the solution that Akainu came up with! And Luffy's logic, and offering Aokiji role of Fleet Admiral... And seriously, when I thought it already was crazier than it could be, the satanists showed up!

Not only all this, but the concerted chaos and unbounded ridiculousness felt just like One Piece should (crazy mobs seems to actually be a common trope in One Piece). I thought the first chapter was funny, watching the argument escalate and get more technical, and I admired how sympathetic the bounty hunters were. And then with the second chapter, I thought, "Oh, glee, Akainu gets the headache-ey frustration of dealing with this nonsense!" But it was so. much. better. than I anticipated. Absolute hoot, and your objectives were totally accomplished. Loved it!
HammerSlammer21 chapter 2 . 7/26
OMG XD
Dell Cameron chapter 2 . 5/19
Man this was a hell of a read, i love it
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 4/6
Yessss Akainu you bastard SUFFER! (cackles madly at his misfortune) This story is freakin' awesome! And funny! :'D
Ps: I would post this on the second chapter, but it seems that I've already reviewed here, sooo...
IamOminous chapter 2 . 4/1
HahahahahhaHahhahHHHAHAHaAHaHaAhHa! LOL!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 3/27
Well you definitely bring up a fair point with both Brook's rather unclear state of being and the potential impact of him being both a famous pirate and a major rock star. I also greatly enjoyed seeing Akainu hit by the tortures of paperwork and the paradox of a "Not Wanted" poster. Thank you for writing and posting this!
kurosakiami01 chapter 2 . 3/14
Bwahahahahaha this is so HILARIOUS! This is GOLD! Thank you so much for sharing! :D
KatyCat1402 chapter 2 . 3/6
(not) poor Akainu xD I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. Serves him right *evil chuckle*
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 1/22
Oh good kami, I'm gonna get a freaking stroke with how much I'm laughing. HAHAHAHAHA! Any powerful man's eternal enemy, paperwork! You can never escape the horrors of paperwork!

Good kamisama, this is the best I've laughed in years. Years, I say. Even better is the bastard totally deserves it cause he's, well, a bastard. I bet he totally regrets getting that promotion, ahahahaha! Meanwhile Kuzan is happily enjoying his retirement!
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 1/8
Omg, lol, this was Soooooooooo good!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/2
Oh my goodness I just LOVE how you escalated this! Thanks you much!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/2
LOL to how to prove a skeleton is alive
Ankreiyas chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I am reading this at one in the morning and trying (and failing) to keep my laughing quiet. Almost choked...very well done
Theburper chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
... Too damn hilarious.
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
XDDDDDDD Ow ow ow my aching side oh gods make it stooooop XP