Reviews for Too Late
toykoprincessxx chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I hate Gray and both Lucy. Gray is so selfish and so is Lucy.
Nerdygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
i loved this, in a weird twisted way. it was an incredible story and i enjoyed it sincerely and it made me feel better about my life at this moment because i am very stressed, it reminded me of how mich worse things could be in my life
mangubatprincevifer chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
wew nalu is the best
kat chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Me-he not bad but just sad and too much portrey and not nalu fan or gralu fan or any but good job but next time make it happy ka.
lalapie203 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It was really beautiful! I felt bad for Gray and Lisanna from the way you wrote their feelings...masking their true feelings for the other persons feelings...
remedyfordryeyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
woow this was super good! i love it! could you review my story? Im a new writer and this is my first fanfic! i love sticy so much :) anyways :)
herro2u2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That's mean. Everyone deserves a happy ending
SoraAi Hime chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh poor dear Gray... :'(
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aww! I feel so sorry for Gray! :'( On a more positive note , I love this story very much. I think you did a great job portraying Gray's feelings. I hope to read more stories like this! : )
A Hero in Progress chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love this!
The Wolf Child chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was incredibly sad. It was perfectly written. The ending was just depressing :'(
Nice job! You write very well and I like your writing style. You remind me of a friend who writes like this. She's like the tragedy romance thing and this slightly reminds me of her work.
What I liked the most was how you described Gray's inner feelings. I really liked it. I'm looking forward to more of your work :D
gaurdianfairy chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
aaaaahaaaaahhaaaaaaa :'( :'( I can't take this I have read wedding dress and unheard feelings now this one too aaaahh :'( why all the pain in the world is for gray he should be happy ! aaah :'( I can't take this I don't like depressing stories as I start sulking...but still I read them o.O anyways _ you wrote well! all the besty write moreeeee!
pierce through the heart chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hmm... The story is nice but I think you put too many periods. I saw that all the periods were ellipses. Perhaps, you can change that.
chico.hammit chapter 1 . 2/9/2013