Reviews for Coffee
jen chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
God, I love this pair! this was great, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
There were a few typos and mistakes but that can be overlooked. Nicely done Smut Sufin Fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Hi! Your story was really good. It had a nice logical plot line. I would just like to point out that one of the Finnish sentences was wrong if you wanted to correct it. Fuck me Pane minua. The Swedish ones were right though. Good work anyways! I really enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ah, some good old-fashioned smut :3 I really liked this, because your describing skills are high! There's one thing that bothered me... "vitut minä" would be translated as "fuck [this thing], I [will eat you]". Fuck me would be "pane minua " or "ota minut" ( take me)
Major chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well that was some good soul candy. I love how well the story is put in details. It had a nice balance between story set up and sexy fun bed time. Great job.
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is bloody fantastic. Great job!
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it :D But hay, its exactly 4444 words ...wooot xD
ToAllButNone chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You go Finland!
Gooieduck1224 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
mmmmmmmmmmmboy. i want me some of that coffee
trishhak chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hey, okay so I really enjoyed this. Very good for your first fic! Had a good storyline and very well written, I can feel that you really know the characters. It was very cute!
But just one little thing, it's about how Berwald speaks, and well, you took away many, many, many vowels. And well, it just makes it feel a bit unprofessional, because, if in the future you're planning to write more SuFin, when you're doing how he speaks, try saying the words, y'know? Like, you can't even say "I /ass'med/ ya had /s'mthin'/ in /m'nd/." or "N'ce". Not even Berwald, haha. Those words cold possibly be "assum'd" and "somethin'". And in some words you just have to keep the vowels, otherwise it won't make sense when you talk! So yeah, try saying the word and see what fits! And also, try to remove words! For example, instead of; "When are we eating dinner?", you could write; "When we eatin' dinn'r?" Just for the future, alright? :) Please do not take this as hate, because I really did like the fic. But just think of this next time you're writing them, please? :)
frukforever chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was very good, but there is one thing that bothered me.
There's that 'vitut minä' part, and you have probably ment 'fuck me', right? But, unfortunately, 'vitut minä' means 'pussies me' in Finnish :D
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
''Cause Ah'm g'nna love you and care for you and pr'tect you, f'rever .''
-dies-
Well, I came back to life to review this awesomeness.

THIS IS SO CUTE. aslfkfalkgnjsl WAT. I don't even have words for the sweetness and damn hotness of this fic.
Wurstlover178 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
... I just died and went to heaven at the ending. *little angel me floating away* This was so beautifully written, it's hard to believe this is your first time! I love this fic, your writing style, the description of it all, the pairing (ONE OF MY OTPs!), everything! Keep up the good work!
XxEvilxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
FFFF- I've been craving SuFin lately, and this was absolutely perfect. It was sweet and fluffy and sexy and GAH just incredible. Stories like this remind me why SuFin is my OTP. Thank you for writing this
allboutyou chapter 1 . 7/23/2012