Reviews for The Secret World of Love
WRITE MORE NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Love it! Continue!
kateandroger chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I like how this is written. It's clear that thoughts of Shawn are always present in Arrietty's mind, and the angst is clearly there. Please continue! :D
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Were you gonna continue this? It's really good!
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Omg, update soon, pppllleeaaassseeeee. I can't review much since there was only one chapter, but what I read was flippin fantastic!
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
please continue soon
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
It was really cute! Even though it's rated T I hope you keep the innocence between them semi intact ;-)
Varii chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Hi! I'm an anonymous viewer. I review pretty much all stories but this is my first. I just wanted to say "WOW!" That was A-may-zing! So please please please please finish this!

Varii
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love this so far! I just watched "The Secret Life of Arietty" last week and it was nice to find this story. I like that you used dialogue from the movie and I hope you'll continue this!
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
more please
Catsrcute 567 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hello! I really like your story. Can you please pm me? I would like to know if this is continuing. I want to see her meet sho! Their love would be soo cute! :D
kat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i love this, plz write more id love to read it :)
cool anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nice 'intro'. Must have been much more interesting if you could write some of Sho's... thoughts, feelings and.. yeah. But still, nice :))
puccalovesgaru111212 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome, please continue
PinkyShrill chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my god, please update! I loved it so much! You know what makes your story different? You portrayed the characters and their thoughts so well. It's like we really are looking into Arrietty's thoughts and not what the author makes the character think. I really hope you are going to continue it to the end. Please keep writing, and great work!