Reviews for Identity
Christinou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great as always :)
thanks for sharing your stories with us :)
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is perfect. I like how mature but confused you wrote Lila. This was a very honest look into growing up and shaping ones own identity.
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
What a wonderful relationship they have,something I hope to have someday with my girls...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You have captured that time between childhood and adulthood that is painful for both parents and their children...captured it so well!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww cute! :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha, This Is a good one! I actually didn't want to smack her Butt this time :) I love reading about Ziva with an older daughter... the affection too such a natural aspect of life! (Her hugging Lila)
Enjoyed it Soph!
Court xoxox
Leah339 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awww my heart ached for Ziva since the previous story. But I can't blame Lila, I remember too well the fights with my mother in my teen years lol. So glad they found a compromise :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww, very sweet mother/daughter :)
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Smiley face!

Hi. I'm trying to get back into the swing of reviewing stuff, so sorry for neglecting you for forever.

Anyhow. This was kind of awesome. Like, Lila seems very relatable. And I love that she cried. And I am TOTALLY sympathetic to the whole 'wanting to do things one way, wanting to please your parents' thing. Very realistic and sweet and darling.

So. I like. Very much. :) Well done!
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thank you so much! It's perfect!
Robern chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
very good
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012

I don't know why you were so apprehensive about this. The narration at the beginning was very mature sounding but did not strike me as overly OOC for a teenager. It just made Lila sound wise for her age, but not overly so.

So yeah, I found it in-character for both, and realistic as an outsider looking in on a mother-daughter conversation. And as a reader I feel satisfied with the resolution here, that Lila's going to go along figuring out who she is but she knows she always has a spot within her family.

(I'm also kinda jealous :P of you. Because I just know if I tried to write Ziva/Azalea interaction like this one, it would fall flat of this.)

Good job! :)