Reviews for Yours to Have
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Vell, you know what they say Bella; be careful what you wish for! Nice job with this
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Suitably creepy, but suitably IC for both of them. I liked her uncertainties when she arrived at the house-so unlike Bellatrix to be anything less than confident, but I think it definitely showed another side of her that we don't often get to see.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Yew, Bellamort! You're bringing me closer and closer to actually shipping these two I hope you know that. BAD GAMMA BAD! anyway.. I really liked the description of the scenery It really painted a picture in my head of the run down house :) Bellatrix and Voldemort were perfectly IC which made it all the more enjoyable. Well done
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I've never read Bellamort before (I think) but you're dragging me closer to shipping it than I would have thought possible. The intricacies of such a relationship is evident even in this short piece; the power balance, Bella's inner conflict, etc. Bella and Voldemort are very in character here.

I love your description of the dilapidated old house. It was definitely effective in setting the scene.

This could slot anywhere into canon, actually. If JK were into vague sex scenes involving the enemy... ;)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Yeaaahhhh, you've realize that you've made me a hell of a Bellamort shipper don't you. And I'm not even mad. Anyway, great story, but I think I've been around you to long that I actually want it to go a /little/ bit longer. What have you done to me?
lowi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, gosh, this is so creepy and scary and most of all: perfect. Both bellatrix and voldemort are so in character, and basically the entire plot and setting is gorgeous. Though it isn't gorgeous in that way, it's only gorgeous as in gorgeously written, okay? ;)

Anyway, again; the way you've captured their personalities here, Bella's especially, is fantastic. You're such a good writer. :')
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really like how you described the house. You definitely showed how derelict and old and dilapidated it was, and I can definitely picture Bellatrix thinking that it wouldn't be suitable for a person like Voldemort to be in. I can also imagine her thoughts automatically going to sex when he mentions a private meeting with her, since she lusts after him even in canon. I think that you characterized both of them very well in here, and I think that they'd act this way if they ever were in this situation. It's well-written, as well, and I think you did a very good job writing them. You really get the dynamics of their relationship very well, and I know that it's pretty hard to find actual decent Bellatrix/Voldemort, but this is definitely a good one. Nice work!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is your OTP, right? I ask because I know you write them a lot, and you certainly write them well. Great job on this piece; I like the way that you show the dichotomy between Bellatrix and Voldemort and how that affects their relationship. Great job on this piece!
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
“If this is what you desire it’s my duty as a servant…” Suuuuuure, Bella. Sure.

I really loved the descriptions in this; you’ve set the scene up incredibly well so that the reader can picture it perfectly, and before the actual interaction begins, we know where we are, rather than being thrown into the middle of it. And, then, when Bella finds herself alone (without that pesky Rodolphus hanging around)… she thinks of the Dark Lord. But of course.

This whole piece seems very ‘Bella’. I can totally picture her being there, annoyed and confused, but pleased she can think about him and then trying desperately to present herself properly when he arrives. The interaction between them is fantastic and such an interesting dynamic; Bellatrix is always putting others down and dominating them, but then when the Dark Lord is about she’s suddenly like a child, just wanting to please him.

I like that we never get a sense of what Voldemort is thinking, just Bellatrix’s intensity. That’s exactly how it should be, methinks. Such an interesting relationship they have, and you really do it justice. I love the little details; again, how you describe the place so well and let the reader build it in their head, and through the way you construct the sentences, give us a sense of being inside Bellatrix’s head. It’s almost funny (in a sick sort of way) how much she wants him, and pretends /not/ to want him, even though we know she wants him, and he knows she does, and she knows he knows she does. Uh-huh. ‘Cause that made sense. Anyway. Perfect fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this. was. outstanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
nice!
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really liked that one, especially the way you captivate her emotions. The story itself is fascinating, as everything else you write.
TheEvanescentOne chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Perfection as ever!
Your characterisation never fails to amaze me and this scenario is totally believable too. I Lovett!