Reviews for The Strength of 500 Years
princessbinas chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Nice story. I like it, everyone is in character.
shinshinjane chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
how about a detective Conan story? it's amazing try reading or watching it sometime and tell the viewers of what you think ok?
shinshinjane chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Love it!
thelastunicorn chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
i love this story. it is really good and very funny.
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Good story!
Namaesha chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
The story was awesome!
sophie19114 chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
this was amazing! i could not stop reading.
sophie19114 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
OMG i love you (gets on knees and bows) this is amazing! i especialy love how sesshomaru got into the barrier! you are amazing1!
MissKluck chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is one of the best, if not the best, Inuyasha ff I've ever read! I love the plot and every bit of your story! I couldn't stop reading it! You're very good at writing and keep the characters in character as well :D Thank you sooo much for this :D You're amazing :)
Sally chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
You have just wrote the absolutely best Inuyasha fanfiction I've ever read. Kept writing please, I just spent about 3 hours absolutely enjoying the story you wrote and the sleep I've lost was totally wroth it
InuKag4evertogether chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
luved the story! read this whole thing in like 1 hour and luved it! i couldn't stop reading! i luved the ending and i'm glad everyone had a happy ending!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Awesome story!
Sylmarien chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
aw that was a lovely ending for everyone, and all my fav pairings too. yay
happyface2107 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
hey! thanks for wrighting this story! is is really good and i absolutly loved it! did great and i loved the amount of detail into it! also you made it so i dident get confused . over all you did great and an amazing job on this story and i personally think that if you keep wrighting tlike THIS then you could go pro!
GREAT WORK AND KEEP IT UP!
TheOriginalMetallicPink chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Well done! loved it! so cute!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »