Reviews for Bifrost
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Its been two years when r u going to update?
roughdiamond5 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
It is my greatest wish that you continue this story. You treat everybody here with such maturity, and Loki really is intoxicating - there's no need to remind me, although it is nice to see how Thor reacts. It's highly enjoyable to see all the ways that the Avengers canon and Norse mythology slip into such a modern AU, and - the most important sign of a fantastic fanfiction - I couldn't let myself stop reading for fear that I would break the spell. And what a spell! This is beautiful, and I very much hope to see more.
Drkanglwngz chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I need more. I've been waiting sooo long. I dont know if my heart can take any more of this.
Arachnos Black chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
...update...
Jacqueline chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIE! 3 . 3 please, i liked to read more is so awsome i love it, I would like to read it all!
Arachnos Black chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeee update! i love, love,love this!
shadowX101 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
this story is great and has some pretty freaking funny moments. is there more? i cant wait for the next chapter! 8D!
TwiVamp-TrekkerVendetta chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good thing this Thor and I have something in common: we LOVE to spend your day in pajamas on Tumblr!
angrymadsigyn chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I admire your prose and I'm very disappointed you stopped posting. May I dare to hope you'll continue some day? I love the way you interweave little drops of humour in the story and I think if you wrote to publish, it would sell. 333
IchibanSweetie chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
You have literally combined my most favorite things in the world right now: Norse mythology, the woes of a writer and their behaviour, an emerging love story between the Norse brothers (or non-brothers who knows :3) all executed wonderfully in Thor's thoughts (which are just adorable by the way ). There are just so many things intertwined that I so far don't know where it'll turn!

Loving it so far, have me smiling after every chapter ! Amazing job !
frosty wonder ice chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
What a personable style of writing you have! It's quite entertaining; I even called a friend to read aloud a few lines, I was so amused. I'm wondering about and quite interested in what you plan for this (are they real brothers as opposed to orphan brothers?) so I will definitely mark it for notices! So stop being like Thor and get of Tumblr and write! :D
nosylla chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
" there's a banana on the wall. "best Line Ever! please update soon !:)this is amazing!
Superfan8 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Please conitnue this great story!
Daytona44 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I'm curious to see how this all unfolds. Keep going! )
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
We need chapter seven! D:

I love this story so far though. It's amazing.