Reviews for BumbleBee
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
I don't know if you see Transformers G1 the movie but there's a part where Bumblebee and this kids celebrate because they think they defeated Unicron but bumblebee says oh s*** but the movie supposed to be PG-13 you should watch it call Transformers the movie watch it
Beloved Shadow of Light chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
skyfire doesn't get nearly enough luv as he should! is it wrong that I would luv/enjoy reading something with bee and the other seeker clones? its hard to pick just one chapter (though I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of the lambo twins and nurse bee *snickers*)
Beloved Shadow of Light chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
I love your mini chapters! So hard to really pick one though to realy like, but I had a question: if I really liked one of your chapter, could I use it for a story myself? Oh course the credit would be given to you and it would be a simple short thing, like a one-shot. I don't wanna step on anyone's toes so to speak but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Oh plz tell me u're gonna do one for Halloween? I luv Halloween!
allison chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
I love this, but every time you say white you spell it wight(or is that something else?)
pollyh12 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
i know there is more but i just had to say this for this chapter. when you wrote about bee danceing at a club i was thinking WHAT THE STUFF but i still liked it good job.
Skyress98 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Here's an idea: Bumblebee goes on patrol, he meets Megatron in a battle, they fight, an explosion happens, Bumblebee is turned into a femme by the explosion and Megatron takes Bumblebee back to the Con hideout.
jisko2ijsko chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
ooow god... THAT IS JUST AWESOME :D i love the ending :O
you better have made a part to follow this one up :D
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Does it! Chinzilla must die! -takes out the chain saw and cuts him into pieces-
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Prowl, you prev!
Moonlightnight101 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Aww kinda sad but still a good story!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Wow! That was awesome. Bee kinda scared me. Lol
Niphelie-um chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
i say Megs and i ain't scared of him (I dream of monsters,blood,and guts and i'm only 16 ok).
Darker Then Midnight chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
-wolf whistle- Sneaky bots I continue to love this story! Can't wait to see who's next with sweet bee! I know Swindle/Bee would be interesting to see. W
Darker Then Midnight chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I Loved this chapter! -squees and hugs you-
CoffeeBorne Addict chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
how about an orgy between bee prowl prime meggs starscream and others?
for new years?