Reviews for This Isn't Everything You Are
Michael J. O'Malley chapter 15 . 5/13
*tries not to squeal excitedly* This is so good! I can say that even at this point it's one of my favorite fanfictions. I can't wait to read more XD

~O'Malley
MysticFireBlood chapter 21 . 3/8
Loved every bit of this fic.
mangazuker18 chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
The story is good but you started out slow and than you try went to fast at the end it was like you did not know what you wanted for the middle so you just wrote a beginning and and end and not a middle
wendylee chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Enjoying this story, have always liked veela stories. One thing bothered me about this chapter. You have the feast starting and everyone eating before the sorting. The sorting should take place first.
fan chapter 21 . 3/22/2015
i really like this story. i love the characters develop. also how u give us a chance to see a side of harry that no own has seen before. i look forward to reading more of your fanfiction.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I FEEL SO BAD 4 HARRY
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
I HATE VERNON AND PETUNIA AND DUMBLEDORK AND RONALDO WEASELBEE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
VERNON AND PETUNIA R THE WORST SORT OF MUGGLES TO EVER LIVE
Noyoki chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
This was a good take on the veela idea. One big plot hole, how were Harry's magical bindings removed, and why didn't he explode?

I actually thought that was Dumbledore'so main reason for binding him. Then he just need to get him and Valdimort near each other before releasing the bonds all at once, making Harry a true living weapon. Aside from that, it was pretty good.

I would have liked to see Dumbledore 's fall from grace and thoughts though. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it with us.
Pitbull22 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
Are you trying to say Hagrid is Lucius's mate, or am I just not catching on?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Great story! Thanks for sharing
Allusive Ryder chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
this is well-written story. i like how you described the magic that the elves were using. i may nt have liked some parts but it does rather move along the story.
MixingChemicals chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Amazing. That's it. There are no other words for the...fuck, the amazingness that is this story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 6/4/2014