Reviews for This Isn't Everything You Are
So we just went from a nice story to something completely far-fetched. It was too much too quickly. Tone it down!
Shingo-Chan chapter 6 . 3/31
I saw a song that would fit this story PERFECTLY if Harry had a flashback in the future about his parents, or something and it could be the lullaby his Mom sings to him or something.

watch/?vRimdeE9iUDk&listUULU9iVwLU4QSSY_-TQKkGRw
happysue115 chapter 16 . 3/5
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god. Literally that last line made me crack up. I woke up my dog for gosh sakes. He just kinda looked at me like I was nuts. Whatevs, love it!
happysue115 chapter 11 . 3/5
AWWWW!
happysue115 chapter 10 . 3/5
STILL LOVE.
happysue115 chapter 3 . 3/5
LOVE.
Amy chapter 21 . 2/27
This was a nice story, it had its rough parts but in the end it all turned out great:)! Thank you
lunamoonlace chapter 21 . 2/16
This story was nice. It had a decent plot, the grammar was good, and the story was written well. I know you've written this story a while ago and your writing may have improved since you wrote this, but I would like to leave feedback on this anyways. There were some instances when some characters speak with what I believe is your voice. You should watch out for that in future. All characters are an extension of the writer, but you should take care that they keep their individual voice throughout the story. You've done a good job of that for the most part, but there were a few instances where you didn't. Also, the extent at which Harry was abused didn't seem to serve any other purpose than as an example of the things he could overcome. It wasn't fleshed out as much as it could have been, and the consequences of it seemed inconsistent. The ending made me feel like I missed a couple chapters. When everyone "suits up," as it were, came as a shock.I'm not sure if I should tell you to add some foreshadowing or hints in future though. The shock wasn't a bad thing so take the previous suggestion with a grain of salt. Overall, it was a good read.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
I still don't really know how I feel about Dumbledore being evil [manipulative, yes, but not like this], or Ron being twisted, but this was pretty well-written and all-around an enjoyable read :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Where's the rest of Draco's sentence?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Buckbeak was in his Third Year, not Second. The Second Year was the Chamber of Secrets with the basilisk. Third Year, Sirius escaped Azkaban, Hagrid started teaching and Harry and Hermione used the Time Turner to go back in time to help both Sirius and Buckbeak escape death.
katelaina1717 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Truly enjoyed it but wish Ron got punished too lol and mommy Harry will be so adorable:D
Cynder-Brenda chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
This is amazing! And you brought back Sirius, made another amazing slash couple, didn't kill Dobby and even managed to put in twist to the original HP without making bad! This story is definitely EPIC!
emthereble chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
BRILLIANT !
Ava-Potter gal chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This story was awesome. I really enjoyed reading it. Good job!