Reviews for Crash Landing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
A lovely story.
wondercloud chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nicely done; I enjoyed it.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I can see all the Gibblets seeking reassurance and a sense of comfort from Gibbs and the familiarity of his own home. I especially liked McGee working in the basement with Gibbs.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Really touching. It always amazes me. ! That way Gibbs can give support just being him. And how his team goes for it, none had to ask. They just drop in.

He he... I dont like much Dr Ryan character... but she spoke rigth : " People feel safe with you, Gibbs... its a gift" . And it is.
Good story. Thanks for share.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I like the way you see it playing out.
Oh yes I do.

Thanks!
cajunghost chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I realy loved this. I loved how everyone showed up at Gibbs home, for one reason or another. He truly is a father figure to them. Zeva would know Tony's smell anywhere lol.
AlwaysAReasonToWakeUp chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really like what you've done with this. I put off watching the finale until today because I knew what happened and I didn't want to deal with it, and I cried so much at the end it was ridiculous. I love that you tied everything up nicely, because I doubt it's all going to work out in the show itself. But it's always nice to dream lol. You have a great writing style. Good job with this.
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I LOVE it. I don't need details or neatly-tied loose ends or riding off into any sunsets. The emotional truth here tells me all that I need to know. This is a bittersweet story, sad and hopeful and generous in it's telling. Brava! Be proud!
jae-vous chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
nice to see an update of yours. this was lovely and a nice surprise, thank you!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2