Reviews for The Captain's Tale
Naithom chapter 14 . 2/8
Great story, sexy, funny and I was rooting for the lizard!
Rene chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
OK, I'm sitting here quietly trying to not fall out of my seat laughing. I started chuckling with the skinny dipping but totally lost it with the lizard.
Sheila-Na-Gig chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
This ending seems very abrupt.
Sheila-Na-Gig chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Clever use of metafiction here! Very enjoyable!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Daniel's writing with Carolyn de facto way of showing/experiencing life on board ship.

I could feel Daniel's seething jealousy masked by outrage that his female character paint any crewman shirtless. Jane feels like a version of Mrs. Muir two kids, green eyes, strong,independant and creative as well as selfless.
LecterGirl32 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I cannot wait to see where this story goes. I love the banter between these two. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is just wonderful! I hope there will be more. Hee, hee, a lizard! I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is clever! Witty! A fresh approach! Wow! But a lizard? Seriously, get Chapter 3 up there fast.
LecterGirl32 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well, my friend there is some nice little banter between the two. I like your idea. No many stories of him telling her stories. I mean there are her dreaming etc but telling a story... good idea. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cute idea, but I take unberage to "type." Carolyn is a writer - she writes a story, she doesn't type a story. A typewriter (or a computer) is merely the instrument she uses to create - the way an artist uses a brush. I hope you write another chapter to DG's story!