Reviews for Differences of Vocabulary
CharmingButIrrational chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Beautiful and just for the record I'm cutting onions, I'm not crying.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ugh stupid women
Jupiterdreom chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
watch?vkL1aqfnIr2Y

I like the vedio about harry potter
DutchWreck chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"Let him cry, Petunia tells herself as she rolls over listlessly. He'll learn soon enough that his mum's not coming."

That... was heartbreaking. I'm seriously crying right now. I love this story. Good job!
LilyLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Congratulations. You've won the award for the shortest story ever to make me cry!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
very well done
thedeepestdaydream chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"...When [Harry] hears the word 'biscuit' he comes out, hands extended, a smile on his face for the first time.
'Peas?' he says."

Adorable baby Harry is SO FREAKING ADORABLE. D:

I really loved this and I do hope you'll continue it! It shows very accurately the world of difference between Dudley and Harry's upbringing. Harry is the ideal child so of course Petunia would resent him. I had always gotten the feeling that she probably would have disliked Harry LESS if he were horrible because it would have made it easier to hate him.
inlovewithmickey chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh my, I absolutely adore this! PLEASE right more?
Andor Swiftblade chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice fic. Short, but really powerful. I'm not ashamed to admit that I had a few tears in my eyes as I read it.
memefker chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love you for writing this. So freaking much.
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. This was...awesome.
bleachbone chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Dang it, I'm crying. This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That sounds rather accurate to what Petunia would probably do to Harry as an infant/toddler, it's a good drabble, and I am looking forward to the next one.