Reviews for In Wishes
Princess of the Fae chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Can't wait until the nest chapter.
Delia Lavender chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I'm very much enjoying this. And I don't agree with your teachers...there's nothing wrong with the passive voice: when it's properly handled. And you know how to make it work!
MizJoely chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
A short one but a great one! Loved the interplay between them.
The Queen of Water chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 8.
LunarMidnight chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
write further please?
Silly13 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Please update! More! And I am terribly fond of the passive voice as well, whenever my teachers talk about how bad it is I sit there thinking, "call me crazy, but I actually prefer the passive voice."
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Keep going. Definitely keep going.
Zerepak chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So great, I cannot wait for the next chapter! You have me entirely hooked!
Zerepak chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Hi, so I'm obsessed with your story. I'm so obsessed that I couldn't help myself from commenting before I could log onto my account. Please keep it up! You're capturing the characters perfectly!
Kusa chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I'm actually rather enjoying this fic, please update soon.
Do not worry about the length of the chapters, you seemed to have found the right length in this chapter, not too long & not too short.
As for the next chapter, I always found when I needed to do something from another's perspective, I always focused my mind to be like said person/character, to think like them & well, the rest took care of itself.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Absolutely love it can't wait for more.
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
wonderful!
MizJoely chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I'm with ya on the whole "passive voice" thing. I do the same thing. Hang in there & keep up the good work!
fanfiction-fan2012 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Good work. You have built up a good storyline up to now. Too bad that the chapters are small. Please keep it up; I am hoping to see your next chapter soon!
Miss Rune chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Sad that Jareth can be so cold to Sarah but a mixture of angst and love is basically what this coup,e is made of ;)