Reviews for Shroud of Ashes
heredia chapter 1 . 2/1
zack is his enemy - not companion, when he heard that sephiroth get friends he was shocked cause he thought that there are no such freaks like sephiroth
Koudelkaerith chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
What a great story, unique and really well written. I hope you write more at some point!
Cremage chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Now you've do it. I so need to read more of this story.

(I am sorry to not be able to express myself correctly in English. Even though I understand almost 100%, I am unable to express something right.)
RenoRenjiRed chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Ooh! Love it! Can't wait for more!
NodachiBlade chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I've just discovered this, and I really love it! I love what it could become, are you ever planning to resume it? I do hope so.
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Another awesome chapter. I couldn't help but squee like a fangirl when Zack decided to kiss Sephiroth. I see that you haven't been able to update this one in a while. Please don't give up on it! It's such a wonderful story!
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Wow, your good. I have always wondered why there are so many brilliant authors on that are better than many published authors I have read. Great chapter. The part about Zack being weirded out by having to hold Genesis privates was a stroke of genius. I asked my husband how he would feel if something like that happened to him and he had to go pee. He just stared at me, horrified. That's how you know you've done a wonderful job!
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This was a nice introspective chapter. I can see Hojo torturing Sephiroth because he named a lab rat. Did you mean a real rat or a human lab rat? I had to go and love my pet fancy rats after that. I love them and work hard on giving them good names. Again, I love how you characterize Sephiroth and Zack.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow. What an interesting story! I love the reactions of both Zack and Sephiroth. Hojo is the proper sadistic asshole. I wonder if Zack will get his body back. In the game, the lifestream healed Genesis, but at one point, Genesis said that a bit of Sephiroth's DNA would. I wonder what you will do...
VioletIsInPain chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
hmm never thought i could hate Shinra more than i already do!

it must be really confusing for Zack, having to sort through all those emotions that are and are not his.
moving around in a body not his own too, that must suck on an unimaginable level!

also poor Sephiroth, EVERYTHING is just confusing , jumbled, and disjointed from what he knows to be true.
that cant be fun xC.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Please update soon! I have really gotten into this and can't wait to find out what happens next! I think your writing style is superb, detailed, but not too much that I get bored. I am quite interested in the degradation that Zack is suffering from.

Another thought came to mind that maybe it is a trap to get Seph for his S cells. That would fix the degradation, yes?

Anyway, keep writing, I am looking forward to the next chapter update!
Disturbed Turtle chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this story, but you hooked me. Your characterization of Seph is very good and I am excited to see where this goes.
Lia chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Great stuff. Are we going to see Genesis and Angeal next chapter?
Aurelia Cotta chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Thanks for updating. This chapter was really sweet. Sephiroth being his ususal cold self even when Zack had a seizure, and then thawing out a little. Poor Sephiroth trying to do the right thing, then wishing Zack would put the moves on him... really, really sweet. And it wasn't saccharine, you struck a nice balance.
Looking forward for more.
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Yay! Im sooo glad u update! Will we see genesis and angeal soon?