Reviews for Against The World
LonelyDessert chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
I know I'm a little late but I just noticed...
This story is already a year old! WOOHOO!
Time flies so fast...

Well, just wanted to point that out. :)

Cheers,
LonelyDessert ;)
Asdfghjklzcxvbnmpoiuytrhacked chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
You're an amazing person at least you're trying to update but anyway amazing chapter (as always) can't wait to see how it ends. :D
Aonns02 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Huzzah! An update! :)

Well Collins was scary. For some reason, I imagined something looking like a mix between the Beast and the Hulk.

Great chapter and I hope you update soon!
JackoLillie chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Yeaaa an update! Me like. Very nicely done and I am looking forward to the next update
R10Hattan chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Yay, you updated, you won't believe how long I waited for this. I can't even remember myself. But I must say awesome chapter. The Hatty approves. I can't wait to read more.
R10Hattan chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
A dog? Awesome! Do you know what breed it is?
My email is a bit messed up, so I'm not getting an alerts just saw your chappy now.
heartofwind chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Dude I cannot wait to read what is gonna happen in the end. I think Luis is gonna die to save everyone else; but that's just my guess. Keep up the good work dude!
JackoLillie chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
...Me Gusta. I did a victory air punch when Carter showed up :D
Aonns02 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Sweet! This chapter rocked! I'm liking Joey's protectiveness over Yilvoxe.

Well I'm thinking that Jemima is going to get her backside handed to her next.

I hope you update soon!
R10Hattan chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Sorry about the late reply, somebody hijacked my internet modem. Was stuck without internet for days. Can't wait for the next chapter! How will it end up?
Anyways I'm off to finish my birthday cake.
heartofwind chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
This is so good I am happy to see Roulet back! I cannot wait to see Roulet's team kick a lot of butt in the upcoming chapters. Awesome writing as always dude keep up the great job.
SpartanLeader669 chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
The chapters have been amazing dude keep it up, Carters back in action, the saints are launching a full scale attack, shit keeps getting better and better, and if you ever want to use Hawk again for anything feel free too, it's be an honor serving :)
Asdfghjklzcxvbnmpoiuytrhacked chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Yay Carter's awake! He didn't die WooHoo! I'm sooooo very excited for the next chapter! Update soon please! :D
JackoLillie chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up.
Asdfghjklzcxvbnmpoiuytrhacked chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Sorry I haven't review in a long time but omg who is Carter going to pick? I'm freaking out right now!