Reviews for Home is Where the Heart is
becky chapter 1 . 2/27
I read this awhile ago and it drive me crazy when I couldn't find it again. This is an annoyingly perfect fic. Thanks you for writing it!
Jaddis chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You gotta love the family bonding moments. I can this actually happen, and everyone was perfectly in character.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Excellent plot. The quality of the writing is equal to the bestellers'.
lduff17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
okay you achieved the almost impossible! I never cry but you broke me! well done! and very well written!
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful and lovely give yourself a pat on your back cause this as I already said was perfect
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loved, loved, LOVED this story and my only complaint is that it wasn't many many chapters more., Your writing, your descriptions, EVERYTHING was fantastic and so very enjoyable. You did a fantastic job! Any chance you have written or will write a sequel? Any chance I'll find out what did, in fact, happen to Sam? And on another note, as I ask all the people who's stories I adore, have you ever thought of writing a blind Sam story, multi-chapter? Or a deaf Sam, or heck even another kidnapped Sam story? Thanks so much for the great story, can't wait to see what else you've created, have a wonderful week, Nicole. :) AKK MysteryMadchen. :)
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really liked it! can't wait to read more of Yup supernatural stories! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great job with your first Supernatural story. You really should think about adding a second chapter Dean and John find out what happened to their youngest.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very good story! I really liked it. I think you could have really expanded on it...I was left wanting more. Very heart warming and sweet though and I loved the whole idea of Sam being gone and the other two searching for him. Great job!
apester chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i felt so bad for dean while he was searching for sammy...even though sam was the one lost in the woods by himself i almost think id be worse to not know what happened at all. courious as to how sam got free though i know a few ideas were thrown out but i love knowing things definitively! haha. anyway great job this was lovely and thanks for sharing :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
AWWWWW! That was awesome, you did such a great job! I miss the boys original relationship all over again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
amazing work
really impressive
well done
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow - this is really good for a first SPN fanfic! Impressively IC by anyone's standards. I especially liked Bobby's and Rufus's phono convo LOL Thanks for this fic, it was fun and enjoyable to read!
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Yaaay! I loved this! It was very well written and it made my day!